Kermits Swamp Years DVD Secrets

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
So for the record, let this be a lesson to you...even if every single person on a website flames a video or special or movie, be like Nate and have a 'wait and see' approach. Like many on here I jumped the gun to assume it was something to pass on.
Boy was I WRONG!
I'm glad you finally saw it, and made an informed judement on the video in question. Of course I'm glad you too liked it.

Cory for president 2012...no joke! The year the Summer Olympics come to San Franciso I shall be campaigning as the almighty golden hierophant to console people from their digital cel chip implants and flying cars.

I thought you said special olympics, and I wasn't going to touch that straight line with a ten foot pole.:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I'm glad you finally saw it, and made an informed judement on the video in question. Of course I'm glad you too liked it.<<<

Oh I learned my lesson...and I hope others give KSY a chance(and I stress, the DVD of it) I wrote it off from all the bad reviews as some cheap special...maybe its the dvd, but between the real swamp setting, crystal clear look, pet shop decorum(and video sequence) and the Muppet characters its definately more a film than some special. On top of that, that would be enough...but man if the behind the scenes featurette isnt the most hillarious Muppet thing Ive seen in years. Very Tom Greenish that Joe is in some of his antics.

I thought you said special olympics, and I wasn't going to touch that straight line with a ten foot pole.<<<<<<

Ten foot pole? Well there is the pole-lympics in SF, but I wont touch that with a fifty foot pole:smile: