Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
If anybody's looking for Kermie in Iowa City, the Target at the Coral Ridge Mall still has at least one left. Good luck!

:smile: :big_grin:

smeagol4prez

Reaction score
Has anyone in California found Kermit yet, i've looked and looked and then looked some more but they are nowhere to be found. Please help! :sympathy:

HerryGrail

Reaction score
The Jacksonville, Florida Target Supercenter now has the new Palisades figures, the big Beaker, and the Swedish Chef set. Plus all the new Simpsons stuff.

I was excited to find the new Kermit, but none of the three were painted well enough not to wait. There was paint spatter from the whites of Kermit's eyes down into his green face, and some of the aliens had molding problems. I continue to have a hard time with Palisades painting issues.

scooter289

Reaction score
I found Koozbane Kermit at one of the Targets near me and it was the last one. I think the figure is really cool and the koozbanes really rock.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Finally.............. Found Koozebane Kermit at the Target in Orange, Ca. They had 4 of them left after mine. This is my favorite figure so far!!!!! :smile:

Kermie81

Reaction score
Question on Koozebane Episode

I just got my Koozebane Kermit on Saturday. I love these figures, I can't wait to get :concern: and Camilla also.

Anyway, I have a question on the Koozebane skit, and I figured this would be a good place to ask. What is the episode with Kermit doing the broadcast of the explosive mating ritual?

I can see the whole thing clearly in my head, but I don't know where it is from.

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Koozebane Kermit in NH?

Has anyone seen a Koozebane Kermit in NH? The Targets around me seem to have the series 4 figures but no Kermit yet. And none of them are close, so it's hard for me to check all the time unless I call them up and bug them constantly... :embarrassed:

grouchman

Reaction score
kermit finally showed up at one of the four targets in my area, along with link, the good doctor, and rizzo. there was only one, and i wouldn't have snagged that if a friend hadn't tipped me off.

at least the target employee at one of the other stores knew what i was talking about when i asked, but had no idea when the item would arrive there.

keep looking.

grouchman

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Kermie81 said:
I just got my Koozebane Kermit on Saturday. I love these figures, I can't wait to get :concern: and Camilla also.

Anyway, I have a question on the Koozebane skit, and I figured this would be a good place to ask. What is the episode with Kermit doing the broadcast of the explosive mating ritual?

I can see the whole thing clearly in my head, but I don't know where it is from.

According to www.kermitage.com, the Koozebanian mating ritual is from the Florence Henderson episode. That's one of my absolute favorite sketches as well, but I usually watch it on the Muppet Moments tape and had forgotten until I looked up it myself which original episode it was from.

Hee hee hee hee hee hee! Galley galley! WHOOP WHOOP!