Last movie you watched

Katzi428

Reaction score
I saw "Rent" on Thanksgiving.
Hate to tell you but I hated it! It was a shame that so much money was wasted on a movie like that.:rolleyes:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Blackenstein!

It's a total B-movie from the 70's starring B-movie legend, who also played TV's Lone Ranger, John Hart. It came out after the success of Blackula, another black exploitation movie, and tried to follow in it's wake... but failed. Oh so miserably. Though you gotta love little cinematic gems like this. XD

Am I the only person into B-movies? I just think they're hee-larious good times!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I watched Dodgeball this weekend for the first time, I never got to see it when it first came out. I thought it was all right, much better than what the previews had shown. For some reason I thought it was going to be different than it was, but I enjoyed it much more.

I'm going to start watching all my favorite Christmas movies now starting with Elf, then moving into all the Muppet/Sesame Street ones and then the classic Christmas cartoons like Charlie Brown. Therefore, probably won't watch an actual movie I haven't seen for awhile.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
I saw "Rent" on Thanksgiving.
Hate to tell you but I hated it! It was a shame that so much money was wasted on a movie like that.:rolleyes:
Guess it's a safe bet that you won't be renting it when it comes out on dvd. :wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Guess it's a safe bet that you won't be renting it when it comes out on dvd. :wink:
*GROAN* Funny Ziff....very funny!:stick_out_tongue:
But seriously I won't be renting Rent

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
superfan said:
Watched Reality Bites last nite. Why do I love that movie?

I love 'Reality Bites'.Being a part of the Gen X,I can relate to the majority of subjects in that movie.I watched it on video last Friday.

Looked at 'Amadeus' last night & I am now watching 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' with Audience Participation.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I guess this thread has replaced my "new movies coming out" thread.

:cry: :cry:
:smile:
ryan

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
In memory of John Lennon's 25th Anniversary of his passing,I've been watching: 'Hard Day's Night','Yellow Submarine' & 'Imagine'.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
In memory of John Lennon's 25th Anniversary of his passing,I've been watching: 'Hard Day's Night','Yellow Submarine' & 'Imagine'.
Excellent choices Dee. I love Yellow Submarine! Can't believe it's been 25 years since we lost him. Wow.

Ziffel

Reaction score
I watched some of another old movie I have on tape. Basically just skimmed around and watched a few of the standout scenes. I'll give you a hint of what the movie was -----> Chu Chu Chu Ha Ha Ha