1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Last movie you watched

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ernie101, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Karamazova

Karamazova New Member

The last thing I watched was Muppet Classic Theater, and now I'm singing the songs to myself.

2. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Last thing I watched was Lemonade Mouth

3. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

I watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Lilo & Stitch this morning. It was great to watch these two again, I simply love the animation and, in the former's case, Alan Menken's score.

4. TheWoodringman

TheWoodringman Active Member

A few days ago I watched "Alvin and The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked." I thought it'd be a MAJOR improvement over the last two movies...Boy, was I WRONG!:ouch:
    I wish they'd STOP doing awful live-action movies and started doing more animated ones in the style of the 80's series! Either that or they should REBOOT the live-action movies to stay CLOSER to the source material;) Just an idea!

5. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Watched Night At The Museum with my mother. I didn't really care for Ben Stiller's character but I found the three old guys as well as the exhibition pieces funny. Although they could have left the part where the monkey was peeing on Larry out. It was, in my opinion, disgusting. Other than that, a really funny and enjoyable movie.

6. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Just watched the 1978 Japanese animated movie Ringing Bell (a.k.a. Chirin no Suzu), and boy was it depressing and bleak as heck. :cry: It's essentially a tale of an adorable little lamb (Awwwwww, just look at him!) whose mother was savagely killed by a wolf, causing him to grow sick of being a wimpy little sheep and exact revenge on the wolf, all while simultaneously having him teach him to be tough.

I sure am glad I didn't see this as a kid. I would have grown up to be the same cynic as Chirin did.

7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

The Burbs with Tom Hanks and Carrie Fisher

scooterfan360 likes this.
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Ooooo I'll have to watch it now. Looks like my kind a of movie.

Paper Town with Nat Wolf (from Naked Brothers Band show from Nick) & Cara Delevingne who was in Suicide Squad movie. Really good growing up type movie.

9. mr3urious

You can easily find it on YouTube, both subtitled and dubbed in English.

10. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Just finished How to Train Your Dragon 2. Still my favourite CGI animated film.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  11. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I watched Alfred Hitchcock's "Strangers on a Train" and the 2012 version of "Les Miserables' for the first time. Both good movies, although on "Les Mis" Russel Crowe, Eddie Redmayne and Hugh Jackman's singing voices were a little annoying, but they're still good actors. The rest of the cast and especially Anne Hathaway did a good job as well. Strangers on a Train was a very clever and suspenseful movie, however the last 20 or 30 minutes were a little boring.

12. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

I watched Aliens with my friend earlier today, because he actually hadn't seen it beforehand (he'd seen some of the first movie, but none whatsoever of the second). It was awesome, 'specially when it turned 30 this year.

13. mr3urious

I just watched the first Unico movie. It's comparatively much lighter and softer than Ringing Bell, but still has some pretty dark and depressing stuff. Unico is an adorable baby unicorn who has the magical power to spread love and happiness to whomever he meets, but the gods above hate that for some reason, so they turn his mother and siblings to stone and banish him to a faraway place where he is unable to, but still makes some new friends and grants their greatest wishes along the way (there's even a cameo from Hello Kitty during one of the characters' musical numbers, being a Sanrio production and all!). And the ending is very bittersweet, as
    even though Unico totally annihilated a giant date-raping demon monster and made his friends truly happy, he can never visit them again for his own safety, as the gods still want him gone.

There's even a sequel to this, which I'm looking forward to viewing. :)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  14. MikaelaMuppet

Home Alone 2: Lost In New York

Twisted Tails and scooterfan360 like this.
  15. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

In the last few days I watched all three live action Teenage mutant ninja turtles movies. I love them all!

MikaelaMuppet and scooterfan360 like this.
  16. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

that thing you do, and shag the movie, and the five heartbeats.

17. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

I love that movie. It's funny but it has some sweet moments to it.

18. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Eh, I never really liked nor hated HA2, it always just seemed like a rehash of the original to me.

19. MikaelaMuppet

Me too.

20. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member