1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Last movie you watched

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ernie101, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Karamazova New Member

The last thing I watched was Muppet Classic Theater, and now I'm singing the songs to myself.
  2. miss kermie Well-Known Member

Last thing I watched was Lemonade Mouth
  3. Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

I watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Lilo & Stitch this morning. It was great to watch these two again, I simply love the animation and, in the former's case, Alan Menken's score.
  4. TheWoodringman Active Member

A few days ago I watched "Alvin and The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked." I thought it'd be a MAJOR improvement over the last two movies...Boy, was I WRONG!:ouch:
    I wish they'd STOP doing awful live-action movies and started doing more animated ones in the style of the 80's series! Either that or they should REBOOT the live-action movies to stay CLOSER to the source material;) Just an idea!
  5. Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Watched Night At The Museum with my mother. I didn't really care for Ben Stiller's character but I found the three old guys as well as the exhibition pieces funny. Although they could have left the part where the monkey was peeing on Larry out. It was, in my opinion, disgusting. Other than that, a really funny and enjoyable movie.