1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Last movie you watched

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ernie101, Jul 12, 2005.

1. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Light the lamp not the rat
  2. Pork

Pork Active Member

Frozen in ice...Gonzo smashes...Rizzo - I suppose I should thank you for that. Gonzo - Your welcome
  3. wes

wes Active Member

HHAHHAAAHAHAHAHA..ahh their all great I love that movie just think how great it would have been with the creative Genius of Jim.

But any way I watched The Muppet Movie last night Superb, perfect and still funny. Kermit was really funy in this movie it was great!!:)
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Well, I was thinking today, "You know, the one thread we don't have on the forum is the 'What was the last movie you watched thread'" and was about to create one, but I thought I better check to make sure there wasn't one, and sure enough, there is! So if no one minds, I'll bump it up instead!

So, what was the last movie I watched? Hmm, I believe it was Up (you know, the Pixar movie). Yeah, I've been wanting to check it out since it came out, but never got around to it. But it really is a terrific movie. It's also a very funny movie; I laughed a ton in it.

I think I'm going to watch another movie tonight. I'll have to post about it when I'm done watching it.
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

The last movie I watched was Grizzly Man. It was a very well done documentary.
  6. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Watching Dumbo right now, before that, The Lion King 2, before that, My Neighbor Totoro, all with my Son.

The wife and I watched In Time the other night, and The Secret World of Arrietty at the theatre last weekend (even though I've got the region-free DVD w/subtitles at home, lol. Big-time Miyazaki & Ghibli fan. :D ).

Cheers!
    :)
    Anthony
  7. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

My mother and I watched Memento together. The next day we had quite a spirited discussion about what was actually happening.
    unclematt likes this.
  8. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Just watched Hey Boo: Harper Lee & To Kill a Mockingbird. Another wonderful documentary.
  9. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

I just watched Disney's Pinocchio. Honestly, one of the best Animated Features, in my opinion at least.
    heralde and KermieBaby47 like this.
  10. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, my Son and I watched that the other day too, him for the first time. He loved it, of course! ;)
  11. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Jesus Camp: For our "Religion in America" class. The people in that documentary make me sick.
  12. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Saw The Hunger Games last night. I'm a big fan of the books and wasn't disappointed!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  13. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am going on Sunday. We will discuss then.
  14. Yuna Leonhart

I just watched Avatar on TV. The visuals were really beautiful but for some reason, it just couldn't enchant me. But I didn't think it was as overrated as Titanic.
  15. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Avatar is your typical "use special effects to cover up a mediocre storyline."

I used to like Titanic and I still think the drowning scenes are very effective, but the characters are little better than cardboard, lol.
  16. Yuna Leonhart

That's kind of what I felt about it. But, oh well, it's not like we can't watch movies with a good storyline :)
  17. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Best description of Titanic ever :p
    heralde likes this.
  18. heralde

Thank goodness for that! Of course it would be nice to see one of those in the theaters once and awhile too. Hehe ;)
    Yuna Leonhart likes this.
  19. Yuna Leonhart

I agree to this. It would be such a great feeling to sit in the theater, a cola in hand and eating nachos with salsa, and seeing the rerelease of an old movie, like, I dunno, The Wizard of Oz. Plus, it would be kind of neat if I could add a movie ticket that has the name of an old movie to my collection :D
    heralde likes this.
  20. heralde

Totally agree, I actually did get to see Casablanca on the big screen recently. It was amazing watching it with a group with everyone laughing at all the right moments and all (plus as you say having the snacks at hand, lol).