1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Lets make Man or Muppet tribute videos

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by DannyRWW, Jan 25, 2012.

1. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

So I had this crazy idea. Why don't we film videos where we lip sync with one of our Puppet friends to the Man or Muppet song. Figure it would be a great way to celebrate the oscar nomination (and eventual win) of the song, especially since I'm sure its something we all here can relate too. Okay maybe its not that great an idea but here goes anyways....

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Awesome...will have to work on that...hmmmmmm now the wheels are turning
  3. Baconroadtrip

Baconroadtrip New Member

Actually!!! I am right now working on a Man or a Muppet video I will soon put on YouTube. I won't "ruin" the surprise but I think it will be very cute.

Keep you posted!!
  4. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Ah a woman after my own heart ;) lol
  5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I'm working on one, anyone know how I can do that mirror scene? Any tips?
  6. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

May have to get tricky...or do an invisible split screen where you can't see the split...
  7. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Whatt do you mean?
  8. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

I mean split screen...you on one side and your puppet in the mirror in the other, you would have to flip the image...I don't know I'm not good with video stuff...I can just see it..there would be two sides to that particular part, buut you would not see where it splits
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  9. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I've already made a version for school a couple of months ago (see this thread for video). For the record, if anyone's going to upload it to YouTube, be careful, 'cause there's some copyright issues.
  10. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Yep you tube is getting hairy about that. If you are entirely in the video but use another song for the video...they flag you...or they just remove it altogether.
  11. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Mine said they identified the content but that the copyright holder policy was not to remove the video in this type of situation but to place ads on it. Not sure how that works but they didn't say they would take it down.
  12. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

13. TheWoodringman

TheWoodringman Active Member

I'm thinking of doing one (I just need a stand-in for Walter) as for the puppet of the man, I'm going to use a hand puppet of a cartoon character, the joke is very much like human Walter (Know the character to get the joke!) Same goes for Human Walter (Or in this case the human of the stand-in)
  14. Great idea! I'm totally gonna do one of those!
  15. scottcrazydog

scottcrazydog New Member

Where would be the best place to sell a 70s animal puppet in the original box? This one the eyes blink and mouth opens