1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within the week, Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Let's Take a Stand:The Muppet Show Season 4 and 5

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Muppet Master, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

Also, keep writing those letters to Disney asking them to release the DVDs. You all know darn well that they want everyone to keep writing them and asking about them, so stop being sad and lazy and get to work, peeps!

BradyBunchFan likes this.
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Well I'm sure IF and when they release these everyone will congratulate you for believeing but given what they've told us over the years it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen at this point just my opinion and everyone else on this thread.

3. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

Stop being wrong.

4. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Active Member

Listen MATE I'm not being pessimistic and no one is wrong this is a fourm for people to discuss there opinions and certain people think that season 4 and 5 our a long shot and you just have to live with it

5. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

There's no way you're for real. No way.

muppetgem likes this.
  6. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Someone's opinion is wrong? Hmm. That's why it's called an opinion. Think what you want that's your own opinion. So if you think everyone in this thread is wrong and pessimistic that's not letting us have an opinion on an open forum board.

7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Grow the **** up already.

8. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Now, where did I place my popcorn....

muppetgem likes this.
  9. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Guys, this really isn't worth fighting over. You can call me a pessimist or a terrible fan but, it's just some DVDs. If it happens:Great! If it doesn't happen, oh well. Either way, there are more important things in life than a DVD. Let's try not to turn this into a big fight :smirk:.

10. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

I agree. But the problem here is one guy who refuses to listen to reason. Which, in a way, kinda makes all us fans look bad.

muppetgem likes this.
  11. BlakeConor14

What will see first:The Muppet show season 4 and 5 or the fraggle rock movie HAHAHA

12. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

Well I guess I'll be getting accused of being "pessimistic" by a stubborn and immature forum member for saying this, but I wouldn't hold my breath for either right now.

If I were to guess which one is more likely to happen, I would think the Muppet Show. But again I don't have high hopes for either.

BlakeConor14 and BradyBunchFan like this.
  13. BlakeConor14

I'll agree but in my opinion i feel that the Henson company will finally bring out the fraggle rock movie before TMS season 4 and 5

14. Pig's Laundry

Hey, on the bright side, we can focus on the Muppet related things that we know are happening (hopefully): The new Muppet Babies reboot, and the new Sesame Street movie! Not to mention SST's 50th anniversary is coming up in two years. I have a feeling it's going to be a huge celebration. And, Frank Oz's Muppet Guys Talking documentary, which i'm sure will get a wider release soon. It's still a great time to be a Muppet fan.

BlakeConor14 likes this.
  15. BlakeConor14

Great post! We should focus on what is actually happening and not just what we want

BradyBunchFan and Pig's Laundry like this.
  16. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

As much hype as SST's 40th anniversary got, I'm really anxious to see how huge Season 50 is.

17. Pig's Laundry

And now that the show has HBO money, they can have a real anniversary special this time around:excited:!

18. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

I do wish the episodes were at least available digitally. It's not optimum, in my opinion (I'll always prefer actually owning something physical), but it would certainly be better than nothing. I had to resort to that with ABC's The Muppets.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  19. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Eh, when I made this thread, I thought we'd get them at some point. But, it's going to be 10 yrs soon since s3 was released and muppets have sadly underperformed on the big and small screen. I guess we have yt at least or "the best of the muppet show" dvds.

20. BradyBunchFan

BradyBunchFan Well-Known Member

This is sad that the remaining seasons aren't out on DVD yet.