Look what Hollywood is remaking next!

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Is Transformers back on track to get made? They keep *saying* they are going to make it but there's been no serious movement on it in Hollywood unless something new happened recently.

i keep seeing stories here and there, i do think it is still in the design and planning stages, no prinicable actors or anything yet, but the X men guys are very excited about it. i cant wait to see it on the big screen,

check out transfandom.com

they always have some news

rexcrk

Reaction score
I myself and looking forward very much to the new Transformers movie! (but I doubt it'll be as good as the 1986 one :wink: )

Drum Eater

Reaction score
I don't think it will completely come to that. There will always be original creative people like Peter Jackson, Tim Burton, and others who will do their own thing and put a fresh spin on movie making. While there will continue to be copies, there will always be something new as the world changes and as the culture and people change.
Yeah, but I think at this point in time we're almost there! There are a few movies that are very original and have their own style, but most movies are the same style, same ending, same characterizations, same morals. Let's face it, I really don't think Hollywood is as creative as it used to be. Movies nowdays are made more to entice an audience and/or critics than to tell a good, completely new and original story in a new way. My hands have run off with me. I'll stop here. :stick_out_tongue:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Looks like the Transformers Movie hasn't been picked up by a studio yet or had a director or screenwriter attached to it yet so it does seem to be in the early stages of development.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Drum Eater said:
There are a few movies that are very original and have their own style, but most movies are the same style, same ending, same characterizations, same morals. Let's face it, I really don't think Hollywood is as creative as it used to be. Movies nowdays are made more to entice an audience and/or critics than to tell a good, completely new and original story in a new way.
I completely agree with your points, and I would says we are probably 95% of the way there. :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
After a while, there's just so few things left to revilise.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Some of the movies sound good but I can't say im looking forward to the transformers one! I've never been a fan of that.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Some of the movies sound good but I can't say im looking forward to the transformers one! I've never been a fan of that.
I used to like the "Transformers" as a kid, but I don't really care to see a movie either.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
As long as they don't remake Ghostbusters, then I'm happy.

ryan