Look what Hollywood is remaking next!

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Do you guys think they'll remake Lord of the Rings in the future? I'm thinking it will probably be done eventually. But I really think everything about Jackson's trilogy is superb. I mean, it's not perfect for sure, but I don't think you could do much better than Peter Jackson.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I can't see anyone donig anytime remotely soon, which is why I'm glad Peter did such a brilliant job. I think no matter how well the movie had turned out, people would have shied away from undertaking such a massive project just to have it be a remake. Of course, there have been animated films already, albeit incomplete. But I can't see anybody touching LOTR for a long time. I don't agree with all of Jackson's choices, but on the whole, I can't imagine anyone doing a better job.
Erin

McFraggle

Reaction score
I doubt anybody will do another version of LOTR for a long time.

Drum Eater

Reaction score
I agree with both of you...it would be extremely hard...probably impossible...to do better on the whole than Jackson and his team!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Drum Eater said:
I agree with both of you...it would be extremely hard...probably impossible...to do better on the whole than Jackson and his team!
Actually, I already did make a better version, but it's being kept back by the studios. Why won't they let me accomplish my dream? :wink:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Aw, lousy studios! :grouchy: :wink:

So, any decision on American Idol yet? :halo:
Erin
Yeah, I think I'm gonna go for it. It's a long drive, and I've read that it's a long process to get from the initial audition to the actual judges (we're talkin' days), but I'll kick myself if I don't do it. So, I'm probably gonna audition.

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Wow...awesome! Let me know if you make it on TV! :embarrassed:

"So do you want to go now or wait for the commercials?"
-Rizzo :wink:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Awesome! I can't wait to hear all about it. I'll be rooting for you! :smile:
Erin