Lord of the Rings The Two Towers

Sweetums

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
ya gollums song is cool
What is Gollum's song? And where can I find this CD? I love the FOTR soundtrack, but haven't seen the TT one yet.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sweetums
What is Gollum's song? And where can I find this CD? I love the FOTR soundtrack, but haven't seen the TT one yet.
if you have a best buy or a circuit city or something similar to those places, you can get the cd for like 14 or 15 dollars.....

gollums song is track number 18 on the cd, and can be heard during the end when the credits pop up at the end of the movie..

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
since i'm sure majority of you people here at muppetcentral have seen the two towers, i found out who gollum was talking about at the end of the two towers when he said he was going to lead frodo and sam to another way into mordor and he'll take sam and frodo to "she".....if anybody wants to know who "she" is i can tell or i can let you guys wait til december and see the third lord of the ring movie...

ryan

GWGumby

Reaction score
Or you could read the books. Oh, but that would spoil the movies, wouldn't it?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
Or you could read the books. Oh, but that would spoil the movies, wouldn't it?
ya it would...

ryan

Sweetums

Reaction score
I got the soundtrack yesterday! Yay! I'm really enjoying it!! :smile:

I got the one with Arwen on the cover, thinking that was that. Imagine my surprise and delight when I open it to discover I can change the cover to any 1 of 3 choices enclosed in the jewel case! How cooool!!!!!

And I agree, Gollum's Song is way cool. :big_grin:

CraigD

Reaction score
Hey Sweetums,

What is the cover on the back of the Arwen slip? I got the Gimli/Aragorn one.

Craig

Sweetums

Reaction score
On the flip side of the Arwen slip is a picture of Treebeard holding Merry and Pippin. It's actually the same one that's in the little fold-out booklet thingie in the CD case.

And am I the only one here who thinks Liv Tyler is the most gorgeous woman to ever grace the screen???? I LOVE HER!!!!!!

CraigD

Reaction score
Yeah, she is pretty nice. Especially with those pointy ears, speaking elvish....

Craig