Making Female Body - Mature

mummytomb

Reaction score
Boobies!
Just like anything else you have to Create the shape. No Problem. Just picture 2 Berts looking for a contact lens.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
*cracking up laughing*

I managed to retain a sense of professionalism reading this thread.... all the way up to that last comment about "Bert heads". :big_grin:

mrhogg

Reaction score
My breast pattern is for reasonable sized breasts, I guess. For super-crazy-large breasts, I suppose you could use foam balls, and just wrap fabric over them.

I just made an album to show how I built my female puppet: http://bubbleshare.com/myalbum/31625.ea8514d9a97/767703/thumbnails

I took fewer pictures during the construction than I thought I had, but here's one where you can see what it looks like with the breasts attached to the body:
http://bubbleshare.com/myalbum/31625.ea8514d9a97/767704

As far as the application goes, I glued the breasts onto the body segment, then glued the fabric over it (it involved some cutting, but as I was winging it, I don't have a pattern to share, unfortunately).

I should mention that I didn't make any nipples, but if you need them, I'd suggest either putting them on the clothes (to make the fabric covering simpler), or scuplting a little nub out of foam (or maybe use something harder, like a pencil eraser, as I imagine the fabric pressure would make it... um... smaller).

puppetise

Reaction score
thnx guys i built tesst ones ill mess around with the pattern to get it right

mrhogg

Reaction score
I hope you're able to get the effect you're looking for, puppetise. I'd love to see pictures when you've got something to show.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
For some characters we're building for an internet show that's opposite the scale of things than what I do with Muley, I just took the fabric and cut some circles out, stitched around the edge and pulled it tight around some polyester. It works for the characters we're doing.

And for the old woman, we made two small bags that we'll sew into place inside her neck and leave them stuffed (probably with some bean bags inside) so they hang low and flop when needed.