1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Making Female Body - Mature

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by puppetise, May 8, 2006.

1. puppetise Member

i do that for noses
    lol
  2. Fozzie Bear Moderator

That's right--same technique used for noses.
  3. puppetise Member

kool thanks guys u rock now on to the hread GULP!
  4. whatadoddle New Member

As this is a gift for someone, don't you think nipples are going a bit too far.... even embarrassing, Puppetise, if you over emphasise this part of the lady's anatomy, she may be a little confused as to why? Maybe better to give the "body" more of an hourglass figure, and forget about "perky", I think somebody was "winding you up"! We have all had alot of fun tho!
  5. puppetise Member

she asked for it to have them to see how skilled i am ll i dunno but its o hold as were cleaning my puppet work room but ill post pics soon
  6. Buck-Beaver Active Member

7. Phantom New Member

Saw this yesterday. Its really, really good and was the builders first attempt. I like the fact that she has collar bones...

Now if she were only real...*wink, wink
  8. mrhogg New Member

That's a really nice puppet.
  9. TopperFraggle Member

looks like there must be a solid form under there.
  10. Buck-Beaver Active Member

It's foam that's been patterned and sculpted apparently. The armature inside it is closely modelled on the human body so it can move in a very realistic manner.
  11. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Is that a hand puppet, rod puppet, or marionette I wonder? That's fantastic!
  12. Buck-Beaver Active Member

It's a rod puppet with cable controls I believe. First-time builder too!
  13. whatadoddle New Member

14. Buck-Beaver Active Member

15. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

16. Teenager's Member

ewwwww........
  17. JoeyMuppet New Member

Sick

You have a sick mind,you know that?:)
  18. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yes I do!:excited:
  19. Ilikemuppets New Member

Is that an unfortunate thing?
  20. zeldazipple New Member

It was interesting til the SLURP thing. :| Not even going to THINK what that was supposed to mean. :p