Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Yay Terry!

Thank you so much for posting Terry. I am so excited about Piggy. Promise us that you will show us pics of her as soon as you can, obviously you haven't started, but still...you get my drift. Thanks again....and I will wait patiently for her...she is my favorite. I just want to make it clear, Terry, you used the word 'may' in saying MR may commision you to make her in jan or feb, but is it a definite green light with her to go? I would be very sad if she were not included being she'd always been there. Thanks a whole bunch Terry!:mad:

Ignohippo

Reaction score
It's great to hear from you Terry! Your Gonzo and Fozzie are the greatest things in the world. If MR can come even close to either of those two, we'll have the greatest Muppet products ever produced!

If we can just get to Fozzie, I'll be satisfied. Piggy would certainly be a great bonus. I do wish though that they'd get Rizzo and Pepe out there. It would be nice to see them get us a couple of posers at a lower price point for a little change of pace.

Thanks again for posting Terry! It's nice to know you're lurking around these boards and can see how much we all love your work.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Thanks for the insider info on Muppet building, Terry. And if killing us all for hearing too much would make for a bad day for you, just imagine what sort of day it would be for us... ;-)

Hope to see more of your great work again soon!

Luke

Reaction score
I also think that, even at up to ten years, the lifespan of reticulated foam concerned Disney.
But didn't a puppet builder member here report MR had used some foam in the final Animal? That's why i asked.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
But didn't a puppet builder member here report MR had used some foam in the final Animal? That's why i asked.
Good point.

What part was it used for Animal? I thought the replica's lip, tongue and teeth and body are different fleece and plastic materials? I guess the teeth are foam, but heard they are kind of coated in a questionable way? I will know when mine comes soon!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry to pop in, late as usual. Any good UK sites pre-selling the Gonzo?

Ignohippo

Reaction score
The only foam that I can think of is the foam on his eyelids (which was a bad choice anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.