Maybe Less of a Mystery

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ohhhh! I smell trouble heh heh! Well, I hope Janice, James, or Floyd know how to control that beast. I understand your warning, but this is abosultely a great story. Beautiful and daring! Another update soon would make me day.

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Thank you, opinions make my day! and i promise to post more this afternoon! YEAH!:halo: :sing:
I have to go now, i have stuff to do, but i'll be back later! :big_grin:

fictionalnice

Reaction score
James continued to shock Animal into obeying such humiliating commands such as sit, stay, come, jump, and a bunch more tricks. Like, jump through a hoop. If he didn’t listen he would get either a shock, a crack with the whip or a few smacks with the ridding crop.
James was currently trying to get Animal to jump over a hurdle, Animal was very reluctant to do so for he knew he would not get it just right and end up tripping which always caused James to beat him even harsher when the show was over. James took out his whip and cracked it in front of him “YOU STUPID ANIMAL! JUMP! I SAID JUMP!!!” animal cried out in agony as the whip cracked on his skin.

And suddenly that was all Floyd could take, something inside him just snapped. He may not have known who this creature was or is, but he knew that this was wrong. “STOP IT!!!” Floyd bellowed as loud as he could, slapping the arms of his chair and jumping to his feet “STOP IT!!! CAN”T YOU SEE YOUR HURTING HIM!!!!”
Dr. Teeth, Janice, and Zoot all looked shocked at his sudden outburst, their jaws were dropped and they looked at him as though he were nuts. Floyd glared at them before he jumped over the bar in front of the row of seats and bolted toward the stage. James didn’t seem to notice Floyd’s outburst as he raised the whip once more, but before he could bring it down on Animal Floyd jumped in front of him and allowed the whip to wrap around his own arm.

It really had hurt but he paid that no mind as Animal dropped to his knees behind him. Wrenching the whip from the shocked man’s hands he snapped “If I were an animal trainer I think I would take a slightly different approach to it!” Floyd threw the whip to the ground with disgust as James countered “Really? You think you could do a better job?”
Floyd glanced down at the animal peering around his legs and spoke with confidence “Yes. For one I am much less heartless.” Before James could retort three buff security guards walked onto the stage but James held up a hand “No, no it’s quite alright. I have an idea.” The guards stopped but stayed on the stage with their arms crossed. James raised an eyebrow, turned toward the audience and announced
“Ladies and Gentleman! It seems a member of the audience would like to try his luck at controlling this wild beast! What do you say?” The audience screamed out in approval encouraging him. “So let’s give a great round of applause to-” James pointed a microphone at Floyd indicating he should say his name “Floyd Pepper.” Floyd said a little apprehensive, as the audience lost it once more.
James stepped off to the side “Let’s see what you got.” He whispered Floyd turned around not sure what to do, Animal was just staring at him Floyd rubbed the back of his neck as Animal crawled back into his box apparently not sure what to think or do. He seemed very scared of Floyd; Floyd took a step forward before he decided to come down to the animal’s level.
Animal crawled to the corner of his cage and whimpered, Floyd would not give up though he merely smiled and whispered getting on his knees in the cages door way “Hey, its ok. Come on out I won’t hurt you.” Animal growled in a warning curling up on himself, Floyd held out his hand to animal and smiled “It’s ok, I’m nice, come on out.”
Animal cocked his head to the side in confusion; he didn’t know why anyone was being so nice to him. No one had ever been so nice to him before, but something told animal that this was a man to trust. His disposition told him that, so animal slowly crawled forward as Floyd’s soothing voice rang in his ears and cautiously took his hand.
Floyd smiled in success he could practically hear the audience holding its breath, gently backing up Floyd led the animal out of the cage and back onto the stage. The whole audience was silent as Floyd directed Animals attention on him, leading him to the center of the stage “It’s alright, just look at me. I won’t let anyone hurt you.”
Floyd continued to speak softly to the animal until they were in the center of the stage, where he pushed a small step stone closer to the animal with his foot and asked “Do you think you could sit down for me?” Animal looked at Floyd then the block and slowly took a seat on it, Floyd smiled “There, that wasn’t so hard was it?” Animal opened his mouth in a type of smile as Floyd pated his head in approval. Suddenly the audience began to clap it started out slow and grew, everyone in the audience quickly got to their feet and cheered loudly. Floyd looked towards his friends; they were staring at him in aw before they too began to cheer.

James stepped closer to Floyd and smiled “Good job, very nice. You’ve just won yourself a pet.”

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Awwww! That's great! I loved the part where Floyd stood up for Animal.

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Thank you! I love writting this! I started about a month ago and i just can't stop! :sing:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
You know what? I love to write, but staying in character for the Muppets is very difficult. My first fan-fic I thought started out okay, but then it got out better as I watched Fraggle R?ock over and over and pick out some good songs. Right now, Turning on patience mode.

fictionalnice

Reaction score
I know what you mean, for me I never thought I could ever write a fanfiction. But, one day i sat down inspired by the new 2011 muppet movie and just wrote. I started wrting this fanfiction that had been in my head for a while now and whenever i got stuck or didn't know what to do next. I would walk away and come back another day freash and rested. You can write a fanfiction, just give yourself time and patience, and i'll deffinately read it! :big_grin:

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Chapter #4

Floyd was shocked, what did he say? “Uh, what?” James smirked “It’s part of a competition I was going to hold, unless…”
Floyd looked at animal then at James “Unless you’d rather I kept him.” His heart going out to the animal behind him Floyd immediately shook his head “No! I want to keep him!”
Which was the truth; he did not want this animal to suffer anymore. James clapped his hands together “Great! Ladies and Gentleman! It seems we have a winner to our compition! Let’s give a round of applause to Floyd Pepper!!!”
A second round of applause rang through the audience, “That’s all for today folks! I look forward to meeting you here tonight, when I will reveal on the world’s rarest creatures of them all the white Siberian tiger!!!”

Dr. Teeth finished the first part of his story as Kermit watched him expectantly, “He was- I can’t believe- that does explain a lot, but…I still have so many questions. What happened next?”
Kermit asked tripping over his own words; Zoot shrugged “Not sure green gills.” Dr. Teeth agreed “Yeah, after that Floyd disappeared back stage, we waited for him, but after an hour we all decided to catch up with our blown top friend later and check out the rest of the fabulous tidbits in the fair.”

Floyd awoke with a groan and a yawn, “Ah man! I shouldn’t have slept in that sort of way.” Smacking his lips, Floyd looked down at Animal, who was still fast asleep in his lap.
With as much care as possible Floyd gently lifted Animals head off of his lap, swung his legs out from under him and replaced them with a pillow. He had to be careful not to wake him; if he did there would be no way he could get him back to sleep.
Stretching out his sore body, Floyd laid a blanket over Animals sleeping body and left the room. Making his way down the stairs Floyd heard the familiar voice of Dr. Teeth, smiling he remained silent as he leaned against the banister at the bottom of the stairs and listened to what they were saying “He disappeared backstage, we waited for him, but after an hour we all decided to catch up with our blown top friend later and check out the rest of the fabulous tidbits in the fair.”
Kermit looked troubled as he spoke “But, what happened? Did he keep Animal or what?” Zoot shrugged “Obviously, but to get the whole story we have to-” Floyd then decided to make his presence known as he cut off Zoot “Get my side of the story man?” all four of them jumped and turned to look at him “Floyd!”
They all cried in unison, Floyd walked over to the kitchen table where they were all sitting “Listen Kerm, didn’t mean to get hot under to collar, no hard feelings?” Kermit nodded as Floyd sat down next to Janice “Not at all.” Dr. Teeth passed the story over to Floyd
“Enlighten us, my base player extraordinaire.” Nodding Floyd agreed “Alright, now let’s see...after the show, I went back stage to sort out a few things...”

~~~~~~~~

Floyd couldn’t believe his luck, one minute he was watching a show, the next he was walking out the back entrance of the tent, after discussing information and paperwork with James and the owner of the county fair, with Animal by his side. Animal wasn’t wearing his shock collar anymore, and he seemed very excited about finally finding a home as he obediently followed Floyd.

Floyd wasn’t sure were his friend’s where, they probably ran off to play some games or check out the compition. So he decided to go home and show the animal around, he could check up with his friends later.
For now he had to see if he could get his father to let him keep the animal he won. It was pretty nice though, the fact that he saved this animal from his horrible fate made him feel pretty good about himself.
Floyd looked back at animal as they walked down the sidewalk together, and smiled the animal’s eyed were wide in awe as he tried to take everything in. “Not bad huh?” He asked animal as they walked up the walkway to Floyd’s house, Animal grunted loudly opening his mouth in that weird smile.
Floyd took a deep breath before taking animals hand “Come on little guy, were home.”

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This is amazing! I love the past between the friendship of Animal and Floyd. So, Animal was still wild, but the best thing he loved to do was play the drums and chase woman. Ha ha ha! I cannot wait to find out more about their backgrounds.