1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC:BB - An All New Season

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Wow! Aniaml loves classic music. *thinks for a few minutes* Whoa that is so awsome! Jam out dude! Would you care to dance Al? *bows head*
  2. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Why I'd love to!
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Intercom: I wanna rock! Oh sorry, did I wake youz guys up?
    So-rreeeee...
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Sorry i fell asleep before i could sharnta you. So let's give it another try. Animal, hit it!
  5. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Animal: *hits the CD player* *the CD player begins playing Mozart*
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks Animal. *dances around the room with Al in arms* You are the sweetest little thing i've ever layed eyes on.
  7. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

8. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*Animal sees Kyle and Alex dancing* WOMAN! WOMAN! *animal tackles Kyle to the ground and begins chasing Alex*

Me: Ahhhhhhhh!!! Animal! Down! Down boy!
  9. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

*wakes up* Is that an animal? Or is it Animal? Oh lord I'm going back to sleep...
  10. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*finally sneaks into bedroom where Dan is still sleeping*

*whispers* Please don't find me. Somebody help call him off.

*Animal runs in and sees Dan in bed*

Animal: DAN! DAN! *begins jumping on the bed*

*I quickly sneak back out to the living room to check on Kyle*
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*shakes head and crossed eyes* Did anyone catch the number on that wild man?
  12. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Kyle! Are you Ok? I'm sorry about that!

*meanwhile in the bedroom, Animal is still going nuts, jumping on the bed and smashing things*
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*shakes head and hits it* Yea, i'm doing ok now. We might need to help the others. We don't want to happen to me what might happen to them. We need a strategy!
  14. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Ok, uhhhhh......... I'll tackle him to the ground, you help me carry him to his drum set. At least then he'll be doing something somewhat constructive.
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Sounds fine to me. *both sneak into Dan Dan's room* You ready? On my mark. Get set. GO!
  16. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*runs at Animal* Dan watch out! *tackles Animal* gotcha!
  17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Good job Al. *grabs Animal's hands and drags him out of Dan's room* There. We got him. Come on Animal. Drums is what you really want.
  18. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Animal: DRUMS! *begins banging on his drums, then takes a bite out of a cymbal*

Me: *smacks forehead* Oh, this is never going to work out!
  19. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Intercom: Attention housemates... Today marks the beginning of another week here at MC BB/LS. And that means... Eviction time.
    This week, we have the following two housemates selected for elimination: Alex (Beakerfan) and Kyle (Erine81981).
    There'll be a thread posted for the eviction voting, you can either post there who you choose to get rid of, open to all MC watchers. Or, if you feel more comfortable, send in your votes to my E-mail address through the forum's mailer as the PM box would overflow to blow-out capacity.

Hope to hear from you soon, the voting will last only for the day and I hope to announce who will be staying later tonight.
  20. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Kyle!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! They're making one of us leave!!!!!!! How could they tear apart the dynamic duo like that?!? *pouts*