MC:BB - An All New Season

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I think we're all starting to go a little crazy here. Or maybe it's just me and Dan. You guys had better keep me away from the kitchen......

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I'm not crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *twitch* crazy *several hours later* *twitch* crazy....oh wait maybe I am.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Hey Vinnie, maybe you can deliver a nice man in a white coat to help DanDan here.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
no white coats! no white coats! no white coats! I won't go I won't I won't I won't I won't I won't! Who's crazy? Not me! Nope, nope nope.... no white coats! *begins rocking back and forth*

G-MAN

Reaction score
Umm, Al, they're not for you, they're for Mr. Twitchy over there (points to the still mumbling DanDan)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*still rocking back and forth* Well why does Dan get a white coat?!? Hmmmm? What?!? You think I'm not important enough for a white coat?!?? Is that it? Yeah, I'll bet it is! Just you wait! Here I am, the Head of House, and you won't even give me a white coat. *begins shaking* Well we'll just see..... *storms into bedroom and locks the door*

G-MAN

Reaction score
Wait Al, the men are in the white coats, all Dan is getting is a straight jacket because he's crazy. But if you want a white coat so bad, you could either apply at the asylum or as an Ice Cream Vendor.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not the best line of tact there G-Man...

*Knocks on Alex's door... We didn't get you a white coat... Because we got you a pink coat instead, note how we reserve the coat of the color of power for thee o house of head. *Leaves pink coat outside on the doorknob.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ooooooo nice coat there Al. You look superb. Stunning. Lovely. Want to go out for something to ea...oh wait we can't even get out of the house. *calls in some chinese food* It should be here soon. *turns on some cartoons*