MC:BB - An All New Season

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
To quoteth one Sam the Eagle "you are all weirdos". To quoteth one Emily Bear "but nice weirdos". Well, guess I'll go read a book or something.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
*peeks out of hamper and looks at Kyle* Ssh! Don't let him see me!
Hey there Al the grouch but your really nice other then being a grouch. Don't worry i don't think he'll be all that mad. It like he quoted, "I actually don't care, I'm having fun with this game." I really wouldn't worry. Come on out of that hamper. I really don't think you want to stay in there long. *waves hand in front of nose*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
So I guess it's true. I have lived up to my nicname of "grumpy pants" online. And yeah, you're right! I definetly don't want to stay in here much longer! Whew! This must be Dan's hamper.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Hey yeah, Al, I'm not mad, it's just a game, and to prove that we're all friends, I'm going to reveal my offline name. Kyle should remember it from The Muppet Central Movie, but it's Gererd.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... And I remember you too from the dorms G-Man. *Spots Rizzo trying to crawl in through a mousehole into the house. Get back to the theater you...

Mmm, breakfast burritos... Good thing I bought a platter from Sonic's to go with their cherry pie milkshakes.
*Leaves platter on living room table for housemates before rushing off to get the latest eviction tallies tallied up.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I couldn't remember what it was. I knew it started with a G but couldn't remember. Whatever happened to Rizzo and Pepe? Man i sure do miss them guys around the dorms. Or that is my cousin remembers. *big smile*

G-MAN

Reaction score
Well, I didn't know if they were taken up by somebody else since my absence or not, so I guess I could always come back if my room is still open?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Letter arrives for Gerard from the MC Dorms management team, informing him that he's always welcome to reregister as a resident there so long as he fills out the related application form and submits it to the dorms' review committee who will examine and recommend approval, pending upon a full weighing of the information submitted in said form.
*Go through the dorms thread's back pages until you find post #8412 or do a specific search for said numbered post by means of the url terminations at the dorms thread itself.
Hope this helps G-Man.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
Whew! This must be Dan's hamper.
:rolleyes: Gee...thanks *sobs loudly*

JUST KIDDING! MWUH HA HA! MWUH HA HA HA HA HA! MWUH HA HA HA HA

I think I need a lie down