1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MC:BB - An All New Season

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Feb 17, 2007.

1. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

OOC: Ed, I'll be out of town for a wedding this weekend. No computer access. Will the challenge be due after the weekend is over?

Bye Alex, it's been so much fun. I'll miss you.
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*OOC: OK then. It'll have to be done next week. Was hoping to get this done this weekend to clear my calendar a bit given exams and stuff. But is hokay. Now go update that fic of yours!
  3. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Awww. I'm gonna miss this place! Well, see ya guys! It was fun!
  4. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Adios amiga! Was fun while it lasted! :) Miss you already :p
  5. DanDanStrawberry

*cough* Wow sure is quiet round here...
  6. redBoobergurl

You're sure right about that. *calls down the hallway* Echo! Echo! Echo. . . .
  7. The Count

*Intercom: Sorry... Need to contact a few people for the final challenge... Unless you have some suggestions.
    *Sigh, and I'm a little down in the dumps myself over all the school stuff and non-work on personal projects.

Oh well... Just order up some food and Vinnie will bring it for your T*K*O viewing marathon. The tapes are there in the DVD closet, next to the MopFam videos.
  8. DanDanStrawberry

Mopfam videos you say...? *raises eyebrow*
  9. redBoobergurl

MopFam? I'm game. Let's pop em in and grab some popcorn.
  10. DanDanStrawberry

Ooooh de poppen en de poppencorn! I do love popcorn! And mopfam for that matter. Do you know where the audio commentary DVD is?
  11. The Count

*Intercom: Unfortunately, that other intercom guy took it with him when he left this place. But there are plenty of other episodes there in the DVD cabinet. Not sure, there might be some No Day discs too.
  12. DanDanStrawberry

So...do we get a challenge soon...or something?
  13. The Count

*Intercom: Yes... Was planning on something that'd involve all the past participants... But I think there's something more amusing in this other challenge.

Dan and Beth, the wait is over. Behold your final challenge. Please report to the special booths installed outside in the garden area.
    Now then, you go into this booth on my left Beth...
    *Locks door once she's inside.
    And you go into the other booth Dan.
    *Locks door once he's in as well.

So, for your final challenge... The one that will determine who wins MC BB/LS...
    You see that you have a bucket there with you permanently afixed to the floor yet ouside the range of the circular floor your feet have been into locked into place.
    When I give the signal, you'll each be pelted by a shower of ping-pong balls. It'll be your job to catch as many balls as you can with your hands and then toss them into your buckets. At the end of three minutes, the person who's bucket has the most ping-pong balls wins.

OK, start the clock... Now!
    *Trap door in the ceiling of the booths opens as Beth and Dan are deluged with the softened white orbs, descending upon them in a mad flurry.
  14. redBoobergurl

Um wow! *dashes to catch ping pong balls* Ok, five, six, seven, shoot, I dropped one, seven, eight, nine, ten....
  15. The Count

*Intercom: Hurry housemates, half your time's gone. And after this, we will have a winner.
  16. redBoobergurl

12...13...14...this seems like a job more fit for Mr. Moose. Sheesh.
  17. The Count

*Intercom: Mr. Moose? Perhaps a cameo guest star from another MC sitcom. Seems Dan hasn't caught anything yet nor does his bucket have any ping-pong balls inside it.
    Hurry housemates, you have just under 45 seconds left!
  18. redBoobergurl

You know Mr. Moose from Captain Kangaroo? He'd say something and ping pong balls would fall?

Anyway, 15...16...How you doing over there Dan?
  19. The Count

*Intercom: Oh, OK.

*The sound of a buzzer goes off as the challenge's time has expired and ping-pong balls are no longer streaming downwards at an accelerated pace.
    Housemates, stop! Time's done and no more ping-pong balls will be accepted. Mr. von Count, please collect both buckets and commence the counting.
    Count: Ah ha! I thought you'd never ask!
    *The two buckets are unbolted and brought over to the numerian vampirian who'll tally up the results.

*Intercom: In a moment, the results of this trial.
  20. The Count

*Music to Dragnet plays through the intercom.

*Intercom: And now... The results of the trial.
    Supreme Justice von Count found that Dan had failed to get a single ping-pong ball into his bucket cleanly, as most of the ones found inside had been chewed through in some way or manner. Trace amounts of drool were found around the bitemarks and matched with that of Dan.
    Beth, on the other hand, successfully managed to get a total of 19 ping-pong balls in the time allotted to complete the challenge.

The verdict, Dan was disqualified and Beth won the final challenge Thus, Beth is your MC BB/LS 2 big winner. You may all now leave and vacate the premises of the MC BB/LS house, it's been ordered to be refurbished as part of the Muppet Makeover program's next episode.
    That is all... Thanks to everyone who participated and played along. See you next season, if there's to be a next season.

*Intercom tunes out to music of Elton John's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road".