MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Comes back after enjoying a new chapter of Caitlyn's fic. That was rully good how she added the Inner Tube cast. Looking forward to what's next. As well as updates to a few others.

*Looks at the Count's wall... It has that first full square, and now the first row of the square next to it's completed. :smile: Mmm, now the digit sum starts. Though I wonder which would be better at #119, a Cloud 9 humanoid or a nine-tails. Oh well...
*Lies down for an early nap. :sleep:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (on a cell phone): So, Kelly ... when are you getting back? You know, um, school started -- oh, you went? Then where's Spike? Um, yeah ... Pearl got hold of Newsie. Okay -- but where's --? *sighs* Fine. I'll see you then. Ed's starting up the fall semester next week. Yeah.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everybodddeeeeeeeeeee! super:

Just wanted to let you know that the dorms' current term is drawing to a close. Next week, this thread will be abandoned in favor of the one for the September-December 2009 term. So think about your residency applications, if you'll be coming back for another round. The new thread starts on Monday August 31.

Thanks and have a good day. :batty:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (gets note, as she's the only one currently in room 2): Yeah, yeah, I know. Thanks, Ed, for the head's up. I'm thinking Kelly put Spike and Newsie on the application, but I don't know. It must be nice to just run around the jungles all day. SOME of us have to work AND take care of the rooms and stuff. *sigh* Is there any remodel you need us Doozers to work on while it's closed?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Cotterpin. Dunno... If you see anything in need of repairs I trust you and your crew to take care of it. Unless you need help from others like Lindbergh or Biff and Sully. I'm thinking on a bit of a surprise for the reopening next week... We'll see how it goes.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin: Surprise? I hope it's not making the entire building look upside down. I'm proud of my team ... but I think that would kill us.... :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of corpse not Cotterpin. Let's just say I plan on calling in a few favors from some friends of the Muppets. And maybe reinstituting an old dorms' tradition. :coy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin: Ooooooh, tradition, huh? Kelly's a big tradition buff. I'm sure she'd love to hear it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah? Well, I kinda need to get the designs to Hilda over at the Stitch in Time Tailors... Hope Kelly comes back soon, I miss her too. *Pats Cotterpin gently, leaves for the bat-room for some cooling showers.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Erin: (reading "Our Town") I don't know, the Sisters of Charity can be pretty formidable.
Nora: How far along are you?
Erin: I'm just at the part where Emily starts getting cold feet.
Nora: Oh, so not everyone's dead yet.

(off in another room)
Scooter: (whacking a spoon against a kettle) Bring out your dead...
Beige: (moaning) I'm not dead yet...

Erin: You're not fooling anyone, you know.
Nora: Are you guys doing the Killer Rabbit scene, too?
Scooter: (entering) We would, but you remember those psycho rabbits we had on the show once?
Erin: Yeah, what happened?
Scooter: They're all in quarantine. Health department's orders.
Beige: (accent) I warned them, but oh, no...oh, it's just a harmless little bunny.
Storyteller: (entering from hut) I should say so...having those disgusting creatures running around underfoot. Now, then, for the re-enactment of the Battle of Tedium Caves, I'll have to find five baby Poison Cacklers, and...
Beige: And she thinks we're into the weird and dangerous stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.