MIA: Hubert

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hello Muppet fans! SURPRISE!! I was informed some people have been wondering where I've been. Well just to update and everyone if anyone cares I had my baby girl on August 2 and she is doing great and very beautiful. I've already started her on Muppets. :stick_out_tongue: Obviously this is the reason I haven't posted in awhile. But I have missed you all and wanna be active on here again.

I was talking to Hubert for awhile before we both went MIA he mentioned he was feeling burnt out here and needed a much break. He gave his E-mail to keep in touch but sadly I've never written him. I have also been dealing with some personal things in my life. I hope everyone is doing well! :smile:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Glad to hear you're doing well Pinky! I hope being a parent hasn't been too hard so far, I can imagine raising a newborn can be real tough.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's tough but very rewarding! And I'm enjoying every min of it! I've missed you all though!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hello Muppet fans! SURPRISE!! I was informed some people have been wondering where I've been. Well just to update and everyone if anyone cares I had my baby girl on August 2 and she is doing great and very beautiful. I've already started her on Muppets. :stick_out_tongue: Obviously this is the reason I haven't posted in awhile. But I have missed you all and wanna be active on here again.

I was talking to Hubert for awhile before we both went MIA he mentioned he was feeling burnt out here and needed a much break. He gave his E-mail to keep in touch but sadly I've never written him. I have also been dealing with some personal things in my life. I hope everyone is doing well! :smile:
I know what being a parent to a young new born is like, and it is hard but like you say very rewarding. don't worry soon you two will be on a routine and you will be able to find more time on here. Also if you ever need someone to talk to you can always send me or anyone here a private message, if you need a shoulder to cry on.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know what being a parent to a young new born is like, and it is hard but like you say very rewarding. don't worry soon you two will be on a routine and you will be able to find more time on here. Also if you ever need someone to talk to you can always send me or anyone here a private message, if you need a shoulder to cry on.
Thank you I appreciate that! I might send you an inbox message tomorrow.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Yay! Congratulations! What's her name, if you don't mind my asking? It's nice to see you back! (At least for a short while) :smile:

Vincent L

Reaction score
not sure if Hubert is one of them or not, but MC's had a number of members like that when I think about it - like, whatever happened to Double G, Pinky, and Vincent, to name a few?
I got bummed by the CCC and the MC Wiki.
Nothing much, actually. Thought that maybe I'll start posting again, with the new movie coming up.