MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks Matt, i think i can make a few of these out. What with these, the Fozzie replica, and the new Muppets.com there are so quality things happening that i'm looking forward to a lot. If only they'd sort out the bases on these, or least be removable, it'd just be perfect.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Some they are calling these figures..but they sound more like mini statues to me or pvcs..if thats the case I think I'll only go for trash heap and pa gorg.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*lol* The Trash Heap and Pa are the only ones I don't want..Trade?:big_grin:
I dunno, I think I was always afraid of the Trash Heap deep down -.- Pa is nothing without a Jr. to nag :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
But this is coming from someone who still begs for some company to make Seinfeld action figures.
That would be insanely awesome. *imagines George figure*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I only plan to buy the first, third and fifth blob featured in the image. The others look totally off. :coy: He he. :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
I only plan to buy the first, third and fifth blob featured in the image. The others look totally off. :coy: He he. :wink:
I gotta say this line is a TOTAL RIP OFF of that toy line for the movie "The Blob". How could they do this? Shame one them.

:big_grin:

(seriously, the redness of Red's blob looks dead on to me)

matleo

Reaction score
(seriously, the redness of Red's blob looks dead on to me)
you know, in all seriousness, that blob we all think is Red....I think that's actually Gobo. That's about where he was in the display, Red was more towards the back. but that picture looks like it was taken Sat. before Toy Fair actually began, so they might have moved some things around.

--Matt

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Just wanted to say big thanks to Matleo for providing us with these, along with his yearly Toy Fair report. Feels just like the good old times of the great '02 Muppet revival. At least it was a revival to me.

Again, thanks Matt.