1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Cosmic Cow, Feb 5, 2008.

1. wwfpooh New Member

Same. It makes them more realistic and fun or something.
  2. Yva Minstrel New Member

Oh I agree, and I would love to get the fraggle dolls. I can't decide which, so I'd collect all of them. :excited: I have been collecting teddy bears since I was 17, which is 20 years! I have over 800 bears, some handmade, some bought. My husband collects chemistry sets from Kosmos and he has over 50 of them. He's also a PhD chemist, so I have no worries about him doing a Muppet Labs experiment. I did give him a Weta Honeydew figure for his birthday, though.

Toy collecting, is fine for me, and we even have teddy bear coffee mugs here. I know of people who have larger teddy bear collections here than we do, but still I have contemplated sending pictures of ours to a national Teddy Bear Makers magazine to see if they want to do an article about us. Who knows, maybe one day I will.

Here's hoping when the movie starts getting promoted, we can get the fraggle dolls over here.
  3. Redsonga Active Member

I would think you would already have them there..it just seems like Germany would be well connected to those sort of things..at least the fraggle toys (But then I collect My Little Pony, and some of the rarest ponies can be found at yale sales (carboot sales?) there so maybe I have too high hopes:coy:):concern:
  4. Yva Minstrel New Member

I checked at Amazon.de under fraggles and didn't really find too terribly much. I also checked on ebay.de and nada. I will keep looking around. If not, I will ask my friends in the States and Canada to help me. :)
  5. wwfpooh New Member

Indeed. People seem too comply-ant (sp?), in all honesty.