1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Miss Piggy and Kermit homemade puppets

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Keeermit, Jan 24, 2005.

1. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

WOW! That Kermit puppet better is better than the one hat The Jim Henson Company made. Thats AWSOME! ;)
  2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Ok do you and are you willing to give the desings out that you have For a price very very good work you should send in to Henson im shur they would love your work.
  3. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

hi thank you for all your kind words about my work and my website to date. Hopefully by the end of next week i will have my "how to" section up with a step by step guide on how i made a puppet, which will hopefully help all those out there who are after some extra help. I will try to give a few helpful tips without giving too much away :) I wont be giving any designs out just yet.. im working on a few patterns to post, but they won't be of muppet puppets (sorry) :o I'm currently working on a Fozzie Bear for my private collection and hopefully will have him up on my website with the next month. have fun - try and build a muppet replica of your own, do the research and work it out - its much more fun that way

cheers

jarrod
  4. Mario

Mario New Member

Wow, those are soo good! I'm really curious about how did you start puppeteering?
  5. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

Stars, I wish I had that talent; but I'm happy doing my more abstract puppets. Good luck with your career!
  6. ravagefrackle

ravagefrackle New Member

i think alot of use learned the same way, but i think you clearly have some skill, thats why i would rather see you develop your own stuff more, you have the knack, so i would say its time to go full speed ahaead with your own designs, time to spread those wings and fly

:)

they are all well done (pepe needs some work, though, lol)
    but you defintel have skillzzzz
  7. PaulyPuppets

PaulyPuppets New Member

Nothing wrong with what you're doing, so long as you're not selling them. Your work is really amazing! Have you tried getting work with Henson (Or is it Disney?) as a builder? I think they'd snatch you up in a heartbeat. I'd like to try building a replica Muppet too. I'd be curious to see how well, or how horrible it ends up. Hats off to you, man. ...Pauly
    www.puppetsnstuff.com
  8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

If you look in my portfolio section you can see some Muppet near-replicas I made for myself. You can also see that I took artistic licenses in some areas of it. I just wanted the characters and they weren't available on the market, so I made 'em. Not as good as the rep's in the start of this thread, though.
    www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule
  9. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Amazing Work! Where/how can i find your work on ebay?

also... intrested if you can make a :grouchy: puppet. Know what fabric i could use? or does n e one have some patterns/photos of their own Oscar puppet?
  10. pheonix

pheonix New Member

Those puppets were by far the best i've ever seen outside of Jim's lot!!!

You're obviously born with the most enviable talent ever!! :)
  11. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

WOW! This is one of the work I have ever ever ever seen! Keep it up! :eek: :excited: :cool:
  12. roastnebrie

roastnebrie Member

kermit and piggy puppets

Wow,the kermit and piggy puppets are fantastic,too fantastic! keep up the great work! :rolleyes:
  13. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Awesome! Fantastic work, as ususal!

I think you should make a puppet from Sam The American Eagle too...i did the head once...not very hard to do. I might redo it someday soon ;)
  14. T-Bird Chick

T-Bird Chick New Member

holy cow!

THOSE WERE AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I kinda thoght gonzo was scary lookin(on offence!) BUT THOSE WRE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;)
  15. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Just wondering what brand of dye you used for kermit, and how long did you dye it to get the right tone of color. I still have a huge lot of Antron fleece wich i need to start using...i have done some experimenting but it didn't really turn out good... :(
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Would you be able to do parttens of Cookie Monster, Grover and Herry too? I would love to build those three classic SS characters. Would you be able to help me? You are one coolest awsome artiset Puppet builder and I love all your work. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
  17. robinthecrow

robinthecrow New Member

How comes the "How to Build a Puppet" section of the website coming along? :)
  18. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

hi all thanx again for all your kind words about my website.... I'm flat out working (my real job) and creating puppets for clients, so i'm sorry i havent been on here more to chat - but i will try. If you have been to my website you may remember the "Bunyip" monster mascot costume that I had made for a friend so he could do some childrens parties etc with it, well unforetunately he is unable to go through with his plan and now has to sell it, you can search for it on ebay under "PROFESSIONAL MONSTER MASCOT COSTUME MUPPET STYLE SUIT" its the big purple creature he's cool and it has some cool pics... im about to list on Ebay a Rat puppet i've made to sell on Ebay, hope you like him... anyway keep on making puppets, i look forward to seeing them
  19. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

check out my lastest puppet on ebay under "PROFFESSIONAL MUPPET STYLE RAT PUPPET" I think he is very cool!!
  20. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

Piggy is very good