Miss Piggy and Kermit homemade puppets

roastnebrie

Reaction score
kermit and piggy puppets

Wow,the kermit and piggy puppets are fantastic,too fantastic! keep up the great work! :rolleyes:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Awesome! Fantastic work, as ususal!

I think you should make a puppet from Sam The American Eagle too...i did the head once...not very hard to do. I might redo it someday soon :wink:

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
holy cow!

THOSE WERE AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I kinda thoght gonzo was scary lookin(on offence!) BUT THOSE WRE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :big_grin: :wink:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Just wondering what brand of dye you used for kermit, and how long did you dye it to get the right tone of color. I still have a huge lot of Antron fleece wich i need to start using...i have done some experimenting but it didn't really turn out good... :frown:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Would you be able to do parttens of Cookie Monster, Grover and Herry too? I would love to build those three classic SS characters. Would you be able to help me? You are one coolest awsome artiset Puppet builder and I love all your work. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

robinthecrow

Reaction score
How comes the "How to Build a Puppet" section of the website coming along? :smile:

Keeermit

Reaction score
hi all thanx again for all your kind words about my website.... I'm flat out working (my real job) and creating puppets for clients, so i'm sorry i havent been on here more to chat - but i will try. If you have been to my website you may remember the "Bunyip" monster mascot costume that I had made for a friend so he could do some childrens parties etc with it, well unforetunately he is unable to go through with his plan and now has to sell it, you can search for it on ebay under "PROFESSIONAL MONSTER MASCOT COSTUME MUPPET STYLE SUIT" its the big purple creature he's cool and it has some cool pics... im about to list on Ebay a Rat puppet i've made to sell on Ebay, hope you like him... anyway keep on making puppets, i look forward to seeing them

Keeermit

Reaction score
check out my lastest puppet on ebay under "PROFFESSIONAL MUPPET STYLE RAT PUPPET" I think he is very cool!!