Miss Piggy and Kermit homemade puppets

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok do you and are you willing to give the desings out that you have For a price very very good work you should send in to Henson im shur they would love your work.

Keeermit

Reaction score
hi thank you for all your kind words about my work and my website to date. Hopefully by the end of next week i will have my "how to" section up with a step by step guide on how i made a puppet, which will hopefully help all those out there who are after some extra help. I will try to give a few helpful tips without giving too much away :smile: I wont be giving any designs out just yet.. im working on a few patterns to post, but they won't be of muppet puppets (sorry) :embarrassed: I'm currently working on a Fozzie Bear for my private collection and hopefully will have him up on my website with the next month. have fun - try and build a muppet replica of your own, do the research and work it out - its much more fun that way

cheers

jarrod

Mario

Reaction score
Wow, those are soo good! I'm really curious about how did you start puppeteering?

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Stars, I wish I had that talent; but I'm happy doing my more abstract puppets. Good luck with your career!

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Ah, that's just jealousy. That's like saying: "I'll never eat toast because it's just exploiting bread." Okay, it's nothing like that, but I agree with you on the subject. You obviously have fantasic talent, and if learning techniques by copying them will further your own abilities; then go nuts 'cause you have got it.
i think alot of use learned the same way, but i think you clearly have some skill, thats why i would rather see you develop your own stuff more, you have the knack, so i would say its time to go full speed ahaead with your own designs, time to spread those wings and fly

:smile:

they are all well done (pepe needs some work, though, lol)
but you defintel have skillzzzz

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with what you're doing, so long as you're not selling them. Your work is really amazing! Have you tried getting work with Henson (Or is it Disney?) as a builder? I think they'd snatch you up in a heartbeat. I'd like to try building a replica Muppet too. I'd be curious to see how well, or how horrible it ends up. Hats off to you, man. ...Pauly
www.puppetsnstuff.com

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
PaulyPuppets said:
I'd like to try building a replica Muppet too. I'd be curious to see how well, or how horrible it ends up.
If you look in my portfolio section you can see some Muppet near-replicas I made for myself. You can also see that I took artistic licenses in some areas of it. I just wanted the characters and they weren't available on the market, so I made 'em. Not as good as the rep's in the start of this thread, though.
www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Amazing Work! Where/how can i find your work on ebay?

also... intrested if you can make a :grouchy: puppet. Know what fabric i could use? or does n e one have some patterns/photos of their own Oscar puppet?

pheonix

Reaction score
Those puppets were by far the best i've ever seen outside of Jim's lot!!!

You're obviously born with the most enviable talent ever!! :smile:

Dantecat

Reaction score
WOW! This is one of the work I have ever ever ever seen! Keep it up! :eek: :excited: :cool: