1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Miss Piggy and Kermit homemade puppets

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Keeermit, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

piggy is good
  2. BabyScooter

BabyScooter New Member

stantler and waldorf would have said. "Boo! not more muppets! but I say Amazing! fantastic!
    there is not enough exclamation points to describe it!

I just have a question. how do you make the eye lids open and close?
  3. wcb

wcb New Member

Your replicas are fantastic. Love the gonzo and grover. You are truly a talented builder

I am new to puppet building and want to start making sesame street muppets to enjoy with my son when he gets older. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to make the replicas to the correct size. Is there a trick to it or is it just using reference photos and trial and error. I don't mind trial and error but some of the materials are kind of expensive for me. Any help would be much appreciated:halo:
  4. BabyScooter

BabyScooter New Member

I take it back even stantler and waldorf would like it! ! !