MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Not now Vibs! *blinks* Vibs? Did your brother make you into a baby again...?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *looks from Vibs to Kenya* Oh, I...must have gotten mixed up somehow... VIBS! Have you made Viq into a baby version of you again?

minidoozer

Reaction score
Kenya: *grabs onto Father's leg and stands up* Up? *looks incredibly cute*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *ducking, checks above him to make sure nothing is falling from the ceiling* Oh! Right! *picks up Kenya* Clearly not Viq, then, silly me...As if he'd be talking to his father. *to Miss Mingostone* I believe your daughter is imitating mine...Probably not a good thing for someone as influenceable at her age. You get vaccinations for influenca, perhaps they should give some for Influence...*stares pointedly at Vibs*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Meanwhile, out in Mr. Moppets front yard, Goldie has planted a dozen more sunflowers, each of which now has a bikini-clad leprechaun laying on top of it.

Shanker: *trying to climb one of the sunflowers*

Leprechaun #1: Eeek! Stay down, you pervert!

Leprechaun #2: Excuse me, Shanker? Could you come rub some sun-tan lotion on my back?

Shanker: *scurries down the stalk of the sunflower and up the one from which the voice just came* Yes ma'am! I'll be righ' on it!

Over at the Nellingston residence....

Seamus: Don' worry abou' yer li'l flower Something, she'll be fine.... it's jus gonna take some time. For now all you need to do is keep an eye on her. Don' let her get inta trouble, if you know what i mean....

Nell: *wanders over to the Moppets* Oh, what pretty flowers.... and... how odd.... *giggles* I could have sworn I just saw a little person on top of that one. *walks over to a sunflower* Excuse me, do I live here? *quickly swings open the front door* HONEY! I'M HOOOME! *begins wandering about the house*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Did I hear the doorbell? Or...perhaps I just heard the door-crashing-open-against-the-cow-bell-hung-on-the-coat-rack-bell....*shrugs* Ahh well. Could be nothing.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Kenya: *smugs at Vibs*

Mingostone: *looks up* Aww, that's... interesting hair. Oh, Mr Moppet, could you be so kind to give Kenya something to eat? I'm busy looking through these papers still and Viq doesn't seem to be ready to let go of me yet. *strokes Viq's hair and starts reading again*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *upon noticing Nell wondering* Can I help you? Are you the person they sent to fix the dishwasher? *to Mingostone* Of course! I still have some of Jana's babyfood in the kitchen. Good thing I never lost that! Does she have your taste-buds? Should I grind a little some glass into the food?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: Fix the.... dishwasher? I don't even know what a dishwasher IS. Isn't.... isn't this my house? And if this is my house then that would mean...... Oh darling its so wonderful to see you! *kisses Mr. Moppet*

Status
Not open for further replies.