MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: A dishwasher washes dissshh--- *is kissed*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Something: Iz too late for that Messieur Seamus.
*Gurgles back into the pool, travelling through the pipe system into the Moppet house. *Oozes thinly down the faucet in a drip-drop manner, down the sink and onto the floor... The puddle remains for Nel to step in, don't worry, there'll be no repeat of what happened before. This is just to get a little of Something on the bottom of her shoes to keep a covert watch on her wherever she goes. Sorry for the exposition... *Leaves chocolate chip and rainbow chip muffins.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: *sees Father being kissed and stands up so fast Viq almost falls onto the floor* Mr Moppet! Don't you think that's slightly inappropriate? Going around kissing people who're supposed to be fixing the dishwasher!

Kenya: *is slightly shocked by the whole thing seen as she's seen the kiss up close, still sitting on Father's arm*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *looking about* Oh, it's so good to be home! And if youre me.... then *staring at Vibs, Viq, and Kenya* these must be my children! Oh, they're adorable! But.... who are these other people?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *finally breaking off the kiss* Christy---? *putting Kenya down gently* Is that you? I had no idea you were returning today, especially in disguise...You should send me a postcard or a letter or a phone call or fix the dishwasher or a telepathic message or at LEAST let me know it's you before kissing me and...what the heck...*grabs Nell's arm and kisses her again*

(OOC: For now, Father thinks Nell is Christy in one of her rather more elaborate magic disguises...)

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: Ahem! Excuse me Miss... whatever. These are certainly not your children! *picks up Kenya* Kenya is MINE! And those two *nods to the twins* are *sees Father kissing Nell*...! What IS going on here?

Kenya: Mif.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Something, wanting to say it all, but keeps silent as he doesn't know if he should intervene.

*OOC: Yeah, I'm trying a new tact... Let the whole thing play out. If it needs solving/interference/logic, then just LMK. Otherwise, I'm playing it :cool:
*Rushes in a liquid form outdoors and into the garden to think. Hmm, alzough I have ze green thumbs, it is Nel who was ze true belle d'le jarden. *Distracted by the flowers around him. Hmm, I wonder if zis iz how ze little lady leprecauns got zer names from ze flowers. *Seeps into the ground/lawn in thought.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *still under the impression that Nell is his wife* Christy...well, I'm gunna call you Nicky! Since you are in one of your magical moments...And wow, this really is...real...*pulls at Nell's cheek to be sure it's not some kind of mask* It's wonderful to have you back! Your children! Of course you remember them! Vibs is there, with the braids...She's five. Viq is...looking scared. Miss Mingostone is the nanny you called for, and the one with the insurance papers is my work colleague Mr Harvey. I must talk to him about the dishwasher...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *too busy kissing Father to listen to Mingostone*

Shanker: *eats a muffin and watches through the window*

Nell: Oh, Viq and Vibs! It's so wonderful to be back! Come give your mother a hug! It's been so long since I've seen you both..... You've grown so much...... Mr. Harvey and Miss Mingostone.... well. I'm sure I'll remember you eventually....

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: *shakes head at Father* Tsk tsk. *turns to twins* Come on you two, let's get you to bed while your father embarrasses himself. I'll deal with him later. *gives Kenya to Mr Harvey and holds a twin in each hand* Look after her for five minutes, will you? *walks upstairs with twins*

Kenya: *is ever so slightly confused*

Status
Not open for further replies.