MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *gasps* How can you say such a thing? Of COURSE I'm his wife! I mean, don't you see the resemblance in our children? They look just like me! Well... they get their coloring from their father.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *reviving, thanks to the moss* We really should get someone in to deal with the mould...*to Harvey* Something about an insurance con? Or an interesting conundrum? I'm afraid you lost me. *to Miss Mingostone* It's all very need to know...*whispers* You probably never guessed this, but there's some strange things that go on in this family...

(OOC: I forget. Is Nell green?)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Shanker: *sitting on Father's shoulder, quietly eavesdropping* Very strange things......

Nell: *defensively clings to Father's arm*

(OOC: Yep, she's green)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *aside* Darling...when you said you'd dyed...I assumed you meant either your hair or you'd passed on...I didn't realise you were going for the Wicked Witch look...and I say that with a great deal of affection...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: To be honest, I can't remember how or why my skin turned green.... i figured I was simply born that way. It does have a certain east/west feel to it, doesn't it?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *growing faintly suspicious* You know it does seem odd...I mean, it happen so quickly and out of the blue...*steps away from Nell towards Mr Harvey* And we didn't get any warning...and haven't spoken about this before...Are you completely sure--*turns to Mr Harvey* That you worked out these insurance figured correctly? It's not every day that a bike-shed eats a helicopter you know...*takes Nell's arm and waltzes towards door* Anyway, we're off...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *plucks Shanker off Father's shoulder, sets him on the ground, then happily re-takes Father's arm as they head out the door*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *and returns to the living room, briefly* Oh, hey, if anyone see's Jana...Tell her she's late for breakfast. *turns to go again*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: Honey, who's Jana? Oh wait let me guess! She's my mother, right? Where are we going to eat, anyway?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Jana...Exactly how much have you forgotten, Christy? Well...I can remind you of the family tree over dinner...It was a tall one, planted in my garden beside your house...Shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.