MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <Throws soap from lap and leaps away from duvet> AHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <backs away, pointing at bar of soap> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <collapses against wall, staring at soap, wide-eyed> ...ah--ahh--ahhhhh... <Trembles> <gulp> <Stares> ...THAT was not cool. WHO did that? TOTALLY un-cool.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: <runs into room and splashes the hysterical Goat with a cup of water in an attempt to calm her>

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Keep the water off the...Great...I always wanted a water bed...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <runs around in circles> NO! NO! NOOOOOO! AHHHHHHHH! <Grabs Mairin by the collar> WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? WHY? ME! WHYYYYYYY? <releases Mairin and resumes running around in circles> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHH! <Jumps out the window> WHY ISN'T THIS A RANCH HOUSE? CRAP! AHHHHH!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: <brushes dirt off collar> Well that was totally uncalled for... <turns and leaves>

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Is it just me, or does it suddenly become much more uncomfortable when there is just one person left with me in the bedroom...

RedDragon

Reaction score
Jason: <walking by the side of the Moppet house for some reason>

THUMP! <Goat has hit the ground right in front of Jason>

Jason: PHEW! That was close... <steps over Goat and keeps walking> Mairin? Where are you? Mairin?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: DIRT! DIRT! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRT! I need dirt. I AM IN SO MUCH PAAAAAAAAAIN! OW OW OW OW OW OW OW I NEED DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRT! <collapses>

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: <walks around the corner of the house>

Jason: MAIRIN! <runs over to her and leans in to kiss her>

Mairin: <holds up a hand to stop him> Hello Love, give me one moment... <dumps bag of potting soil on Goat> *to Jason* Now where were we?

Jason: <smiles> Here... <kisses Mairin>

Status
Not open for further replies.