MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Bill: Well Mr. M or W or should i call you Mop? How many wifes do you really have, and anit that bigame or biga u. *To Jana* Hi there I'm Bill but you can call me yours or mine or hey you. Say you wouldn't happen to have a man would ya or better yet how old is ya. *puts arm around Mr. Harvey* That there Horse thinks it a cat but in all honesty looks like a donkey. It would make a great pet for someone who know how to deal with weird animals Why look at that tail have you ever seen a horse donkey tail move like that?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*Nell takes the man-servant's hand and is quietly led back home, where the entire house seems to stare at her in anticipation. Unsure of anything that is going on, Nell quietly stares back*

Great Uncle Seamus: Well! It is good to have our dear Nell back home! Come lassie, drink this, I think yull feel a bit bettar....

Nell: *cautiously takes the drink and downs it, trying not to make faces at the taste*

*POOF*

*A thick cloud of smoke quickly surrounds Nell, as though a small explosion occurred. When the smoke clears, Nell can be seen laying unconcious on the floor. A large gasp can be heard from the surrounding leprechauns*

Seamus: Now now, don' anyone panic. She'll be fine, jus' give her time.....

Over at the Moppet's...

Goldie: *still laying on her sunflower, quickly jumps up* Hiya Yakky! Boy have I missed you! *puts her tiny arms around his neck*

*inside, Shanker sits on Jack's shoulder, sharpening a knife and watching the most recent child closely. Looking at his watch, he grins*

Shanker: Righ' abou'..... now!

*suddenly a messy looking leprechaun appears on Jana's shoulder*

Tater: Hows it hangin, small one?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *to Bill* I...put it this way, last I checked I had one wife, one nanny, one past, 5 children, one-boy-next-door-sometimes-living-here, one postman, one co-worker, one hobo, one brother-in-law, one bikeshed, and half a dozen pieces of flora and fauna...*turns to camera* Isn't that enough for one day?...I need to lie down...And you! Jana...Bed, now. Goat...there's a trough in the garden...if you'd be more comfortable there than a bed. Bill, held yourself to the sofa...Your horse can take the arm-chair. Mr Harvey...any chance of a wake-up call about 7.15? Now I, gentlemen, am off to bed.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *sniff* He forgot to mention me... *blink* Or am I one of the flora?

Beauregard

Reaction score
(OOC: If no one minds...I'm gunna make it the next morning...)

Father: *waking up in bed* *yawns* Aaaaaah! *stretches* Heeee! *hums a few notes of morning song* *turns over to see Jack* AAAAAHEEEE! *pulls covers up around chin*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Tenderly lifting Nel onto a soft grassy hillock, the sweet smell of clover lets the leprechauns know she will be all right... Whenever she chooses to wake. Won't she?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *quickly drops handfuls of Mother's jewelry back in the box* Oh, Bo, you're up! Erm... hi. I'm in your bedroom... as you can tell. I wanted to talk to you about... something. Listen, *sits down on Bo's bed* I've been thinking... and, well, I never got past kindergarten in school... and I've noticed that Vibs and Viq are just old enough to start attending... so... I was wondering... can you recommend a good school? Preferably with an attractive teacher or a rich principal. *cheeky grin*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Ahh...well...Did you happen to bring any tea up with you? And those earrings really don't suit you...please put them back. *coughs* Right...School...The thing is, are you sure you want to return to school?...It was hard enough for me the first time round...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *quickly rips earrings off* YEOW! *ahem* Tea... that comes between S and U! See? I'm PERFECT for school! And I just have to go back--D.C.--that's Don Cannoli, my boss--says if I don't graduate kindergarten I'm fired! I can't look for another job in this economic climate! ...I guess I could just live here mooching off of you for the rest of my life... You know what, never mind. I don't need to go to school. *gets up to leave*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *beginning to leap up, then realising that he is still in pyjamas, wraps blanket around self* School! Yes! Oh what a great idea! *ahem* As I said...gives you great work opertunites *aside* And it would keep him out of the house... *to Jack* And you're right...you could chap and rone and chaperone the twins...Which would stop me having to do so...

Status
Not open for further replies.