MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Well, Billb, this is Mr Harvey with an M and an H. And an A, an R, half a W, an E, and sometimes Y.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <Comes back in to the family room and leans against the wall, staring> So, lemme get this straight... There's a cat-horse, a mail dude, a green chick who thinks she's Mrs. Frosty but TOTALLY looks NOTHIN' like the Mrs. Frosty I met once upon a sometime, a possibly malicious vine... Did anyone ELSE come in during my dirtnap, or is that everyone? And... Bandy looks like he's got part of a stem in his head. ...<Laughs> I LOVE this house!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Oh good. About time someone raised the intellectual level of this party...*smiles wannly...or possibly warmly...*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: Aw, HEY Frosty! <slaps Father on the back, scattering dirt on the floor behind him and smudging his shirt> This is a PARTY? REALLY? Aw, SWEET! Dude, can we get those funny cone-shaped hats and those noise-maker-blowie-things? What's the party FOR, anyway?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Is it possible to raise this party's level intelectually? *Attempts to telekinetically raise the party's level. *Ends pushing Moppet & Company up against the ceiling. Nope, can't do it. *Relaxes mind. *All fall back down to the floor.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Well...What might make this party more fun is being lifted and *hits ceiling and collapses on floor* dropped? Did anyone else feel that?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Bill: Thats what we up in the hills call getting a higher calling! Anyone want to look into my mail bag? I heard something moving in there earlyer I think a letter has gone postal!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: <stretchs and rolls over>

Jason: <grunts and rolls over aswell, wraping his arm around Mairin>

Mairin: <makes cute little noises and presses her back closer to Jason's chest>

Jason: <swipes Mairin's hair to the side and kisses Mairin's neck>

Mairin: <smiles and let's out a happy sigh>

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: I feel more lost than I did before..... *approaches Goat* Excuse me, is this your house? Or is it MY house? I can't really remember..... *sees Mr. Moppet* Oh, THERE you are! Oh, darling, do let's go! I'm so hungry I could eat an elephant! *suddenly realizes there are vines everywhere and a flower growing from a strange man's head* Oh my.... has the nanny been redecorating again? She has SUCH unusual taste......

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*From upstairs, some clattering and general banging around is heard, and a figure which is presumeably a little girl starts making it's way down the stairs. I say "presumed" because she does have long hair, curly hair, although most of those curls at the moment may be tangles and dirt. Her clothing and every inch of exposed skin is also covered in dirt, her shirt is ripped in spots, and she has a few small cuts and broozes. She also smells vaguely of seawater, animal filth, and general unclenlyness.*

Jana: Daddy, daddy, I'm home! Oh, at last I'm home! *looks around to make sure it is her home.* Oh, I made it! *Calms down.* I knew I would. Oh, hi all you strange people. Anyway, daddy, lemme tell you about what happened to me! I was in my room taking a nap, at least, I think I was taking a nap, I don't know 'cause I was asleep. Anyway, then I was in this really hot place, with a lot of dust and sand. I think I've been there before, or somewhere just like it. That's right, it was a desert! Anyway, I didn't know how to get back, but then a guy on a horse came by, so I jumped on the back of it. I asked the guy the horse's name, and he said it didn't have one. Have you ever heard of a horse with no name, daddy? Anyway, we rode all the way to the sea, so I jumped off the horse's back, and grabbed the side of a ship that was passing by. Oops, guess I should'a asked where it was going. Didn't think 'o that. Anyway, I got here, so it's all okay. So I rode the rail all the way ober. I guess I could'a boarded, what with us all bein' pirates and all, but nothing beets the feeling of seaspray in your hair, or those cute little fish biting at your ankles! Anyway, when we docked, I found some weird-looking guy, and told him to drive me home and I'd pay him..someday. He said I was cute, and he'd drive me home for free. Anyway, when I got here, I climed the tree outside my bedroom window, and came in. I probably could'a used the front door, but that would'a been boooring. *intones it like in Bored Stiff episode of Fraggle Rock.* *takes deep breath.* Gosh, I'm tired. *collapses on floor and immediately falls asleep.*

Status
Not open for further replies.