1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Kenya: *playing happily upstairs*

Mingo: *elegantly walks downstairs in a little black dress and bright red shoes matching her hair* Would this be okay? I couldn't find my yellow shoes. *can't see Father anywhere* Mr Moppet? Where have you gone?
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father: * rummaging through closet* Something old...something new...Oh, this isn't mine...Hmm...something blue...Right! Where is my other tie? It's no good my turning up looking like half a chav if Mingo's wearing her yellow-shoes...*pulls on best jacket, but doesn't do up laces* I'll just do these when I get downst-- *trips over laces and stumbles down the stairs, tripping at the end and grabbing a vase to stay upright, pulling the flowers from within and stopping half a foot from Miss Mingostone with a bunch of flowers in hand* Ready to go?
  3. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: *surprised* Flowers... Lovely! They'll make a nice snack when we get home after dinner. Just a sec, I'll put them in the fridge and then I'll be ready to go. Are you getting the car?
  4. Beauregard

Father: *heads out to car* I made the booking for about ten minutes ago...Which means we can be fashionably late without having to sit around waiting.
  5. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: *heads after Father* Clever! Whereabouts is it? *finds lipstick in handbag* Mm, printer-flavoured. Can I just use the mirror? *points to wing mirror*
  6. Beauregard

Father: Oh sure, you can use mine. *removes compact from pocket and hands it to Mingostone* Well...Not mine...just...one I carry about.
  7. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: *raises eyebrow* How very convenient. *takes mirror and applies lip stick while stepping into the car*
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Over at the oldest restrant in town. "The French Fried Deep Dish Itaian Fresh Food." It was one happening place for teens and younger adults. Kyle thought since Yakky told him of a good place he wouldn't mind eating at Kyle would bring him to a big expentice place other then the one Yakky had told him about.

Yakky: Why here?

Kyle: I think it'll do good with Goldie. She'll love it here.

Yakky: But my place was still good.

Kyle: Not on what it saw of it. It was horrible. Place smelled

Yakky: Not from my stand point it wasn't.

Kyle: Don't worry. She'll enjoy this place even more. This is where i took Grey when we first meet. Boy that was the time of my life. I couldn't keep my eyes of her.....

Yakky: *rolls eyes* (thinking) Why am i here? I should be at the place i picked out. Not here!

Kyle:.....then we kissed for the first time. It was great. *slaps the back of Yakky's back* You're going to enjoy everything about this place.

Yakky: Oy Vay!
  9. Beauregard

Father: *as the car pulls up outside the St Valen & Tine* Valen and Tine...Tine...I know that should mean something to me, perhaps it's a Fork themed restaurant. *enters to find the place filled with hundreds of heart-shaped balloons and rose-petals* Hmm, no...can't be fork themed, that would probably destroy the balloons...
  10. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: *looking fascinated at the overly decorated place* I'm thinking, why would they put perfectly edible rose petals all over such a dirty car park? Cute balloons though! Oh, and I think Tine is the name of some sort of river? No wait! It's from that song, Despre Tine! *does a little dance*
  11. Beauregard

Father: * staring at the helium balloons* Well...no, I wouldn't have said Desperate, myself. Maybe just a little bit lonely. What's that? Oh, Despre Tine...Right...*ahem* Shall we? *leading towards door*
  12. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: But of course. *takes Mr Moppet's arm and lets him lead her to the restaurant*
  13. Beauregard

Ridiculously Posh Waiter: Madame. Sir. Please step this way. *shuffles off towards a table*

Father: I'm not falling for such a cheap joke...*doesn't shuffle after him*
  14. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: *tsks at Father and drags him along after waiter* Oooh, what a lovely table! I loooove the roses!
  15. Beauregard

RP Waiter: *deadtone* Love is in fact the very purpose of roses.

Father: Mind if I just...*sweeps the roses off the table* Sorry, not a fan of flowers in food...

RP Waiter: *ever so long sigh* If you'd prefer them in your drink you should have called ahead, sir...
  16. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: *to waiter* Yes please! I'll take the roses in my drink! *waiting for Father to pull out her chair*
  17. Beauregard

Father: *sits down and notices Mingo still standing* Shall I just... *moves to stand up*

RP Waiter: *sighs* Just leave it. I'll get it for you. *pulls chair out for Mingostone* Want me to gift-wrap her presents while I'm at it? Can I sign your name for you? Anything else you want or need me to do on your behalf. Just ask. Or don't...
  18. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: *smiles at waiter* Thank you very much! *turns to Father* Aww, this is such a nice place.
  19. Beauregard

Father: *opening menu and half chocking* With such nice prices! Excuse me, are you aware that the roasted leg of lamb with butternut squash equates to about half my total food bill for both children and animals...and that includes a Bigfoot and a Yak?

RP Waiter: Yes of course, sir. Everything's on special offer...Not.
  20. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: Well, we were going to share a plate of chicken with chocolate sauce, weren't we? *smiles very sweetly to waiter* Which is on a special offer, isn't it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.