1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

RP Waiter: *with great laboured sarcasm* Oh yes of course the chicken and chocolate related sauce would be on offer, in fact I could just give it to you for free...If we served such a disgusting goumet meal. Now, can I get you any drinks or shall I just stand here sharing witty banter for half an hour then go and bake my head.

Father: *looking at menu* Oh, baked head...Is that on here?
  2. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: That sounds very exotic, I'll have that, please?
  3. Beauregard

RP Waiter: Is that with the salad or the *sigh* very delicious triple-cooked vegetables dripping with flavour and enthusiasm?

Father: Er...Mingo, I'm not sure that boiled head would be such a good idea...Maybe we should start with drinks...Some sort of cocktail or...*turns over to the cocktail list*...water.
  4. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: *sighs happily* Whatever you say.
  5. Beauregard

Father: *clicks fingers* Waiter! Water.

Waiter: *sighs* Actually my name is neither Waiter or Water...it's Walter. Not that you are even interested.

Father: Well, Walter the waiter, any chance of some water?

Waiter: *sigh* I can even offer you a waltz if you want it...or my watch...

Father: *growing aggrivated* Is there anyone else to talk to around this place?

Waiter: Sometimes I just talk to myself...
  6. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: *impatient frown* In a minute I'll just eat that notepad in your hand, you know?
  7. Beauregard

Waiter: Oh, go right ahead. And why not just eat the shirt off my back while your at it...

Father: Well maybe we will! *pauses and thinks about that* Or perhaps not. Look here, we made a reservation, and we're ordering drinks, and we need time to look at the food menu, and we'd certainly appreciate a chance to discuss that and get back to you!

Waiter: *sigh* I get it. You want to be alone. You and her. Not me. Of course you do. I used to have a girlfriend you know.
  8. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: *excited* Really! What was she like?
  9. Beauregard

Father: Nevermind that...

Waiter: Nevermind, yes, nevermind me...Oh, sure I'm just the help, just the bus-boy, the delivery-man...Can I take your order?

Father: I was thinking maybe Oysters, for a start...Or Pomegranate Salad?

Waiter: Very excellent choice, sir.

Father: Ooh, they have nachoes...

Waiter: *sigh*
  10. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: You have so many jobs? Amazing. *looks at Father and then back at the waiter* I'm having whatever he's having. With chocolate sauce. Unless it's seafood, I'm not very good with that.
  11. Beauregard

Father: I'll have...this, this, and that. *pointign at menu* But with less of this with that, please. And a little of that sauce, with this. *smiles* Got it?

Waiter: Of course I get it. I always get jokes. I'm very funny in my spare time. Practically a stand-up comedian. *sighs* I'll be back with your food before you know it.
  12. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: *leans over and whispers* I think that man is troubled. *moves back* What are we having?
  13. Beauregard

Father: We're having that, that, and this. With less of that with this, and a little of this sauce with that. Work for you?

Waiter: Work for you...no that's my job isn't it...

Father: Do you mind?
  14. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: Yummers! *to waiter* Can I have some of those rose petals on the side?
  15. Beauregard

Waiter: *leaves*

Father: *moves menus to the side* So...*silence* So...Right...Well...That's food then...Right...well...How are you then? How is Nannying these days...The whole Nanny-thing...going ok then? That?
  16. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: Well, yes, being a nanny is quite fun. Like it's always been. Except now I'm more of a mum than a nanny really with Kenya and all. Oh oh! Did I tell you Hank moved out? He just grew up so fast, the little thing. He found a little she-lizard out in the garden. Aww, it was so romantic when they met! It was in the autumn so the roses were losing their petals and they were all over the place! Actually! It looked a bit like this place! *suddenly blushes* Um... Yeah. So yes.
  17. Beauregard

Father: Well, yes. It is rather romantic here with the candles...the music...the lights turned low...The flowers...Hey! Wasn't Hank a lizard?
  18. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: *looks around* Mmm, it is rather. I mean.. eh, yes! Hank is a lizard! Why else would he find a she-lizard and fall in love with her? Um... How's your... job thing going? Wilson's, is it?
  19. Beauregard

Father: She-lizard...of course. Well, I'm glad they're happy...Found a nice little home in the country have they? I had noticed that there was something different you were carrying about these days, you know. Kenya's a very sweet young girl. *smiles thoughtfully* Anyway....yes...right. Wilson's seems to be going rather well in my absense...I still get the occasional check.

Waiter: *appearing* You want the check sir?

Father: Erm...no? Did I say I wanted the bill...

Waiter: Oh, bill, check. Potato, potarto...*sighs and wonders off*
  20. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Mingo: *startled by waiter for second* Potaaaarto. That's a funny way of saying it. Potarto, potarto, portarto. *shakes head* Sorry, you were saying? Yeah, Kenya is very cute kid, and she's so easy to take care of! She'll eat anything! Certainly didn't get that from her father. *drifts off* ... But then... Yes. *pokes at the one rose left on the table* I'm sure the kids are in good hands back at the house with Mr Harvey. He's a good guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.