MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*a small devil-like mannish servant enters... To Nel: Um, excuse me Ms. Green Jeans, but this isn't your home. Your home is the one next door, what with the flowers and shamrocks and the mossy swampy pool in back. I can, erm, take you there if you like. *Waits to take Nel's hand to lead her home.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <To Nell> Look, Greeny, this is FROSTY'S house. <Gestures to Father> I dunno why you think you're Mrs. Frosty, because I MET Mrs. Frosty once, and believe me... she wasn't green. Matter of fact--<whispers> she was NICKY. Like, THE Nicky. Which is AWESOME, by the way. TOTALLY sweet. <raises voice to regular volume> Everyone ELSE here, just sorta... I dunno, shows up. Some of us live here. Some of us pretend to live here. That's about all I know. So, in a way, I guess this COULD be your house... <distracted> <turns to Jana> <stares> ...DUDE! <Runs over and scoops up sleeping Jana> Look at us, Mud Kid, we MATCH! Oh ho, SWEET! <Ruffles Jana's matted hair> You're a cool kid, Muddy. I can tell. Call me Goat, by the way. Whenever you wake up.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Jana: *rolls over, kicking Goat ever so slightly in her sleep, mumbles and drules a bit.*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kyle: *gets down from the tree* That yak of mine is going to have a talking to real soon. *walks into the Moppet's back door* Well howdy! *waves a slow wave* *heads on up to Vic's old room which is now Kyle's*

Out in the front yard Biggy is gathering up flowers that Goldie has made with her magic while Yakky is eatting some grass.

Yakky: Mmmmmm this is some really good grass.

Biggy: You better not ruin the Moppet's beautie-ful yard now. Mr. Moppet and Mrs. Moppet has worked on this yard for years. And you come along and ruin every bit of it.

Yakky: Ahhhhhh shut up! *goes back to eatting*

Biggy: I really hope that Mr. Moppet loves these flowers i'm picking for the house. He'll really love these. They look to be muffin like. *sniffs one* Mmmmmm really smells good. *eats the part of the flower* *chews it a bit* Taste differnt then it smells but..*swallows the rest*....not bad at all. *hums to self while gathering up more flowers*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Bill: Wow this Family is kind of how would ya say it nuts. Where can i join? Yall gots a bastment if yall do i would like to go down and take a gander (And i don't mean this bird I'm holding)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <Shifts weight, still holding Jana, entirely unperturbed by kicking> Yo, dude over there... Be careful about their basement. I met it once. Creepy voices an' stuff down there... Oh, and last time I was there, I got kidnapped by evil robots. <Nods>

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Well, Bill, put down the gift-wrapped goose and you can certainly check of the cellar, but beware of the... alligator pit! But I'm joking...But seriously, beware of it. *to Jana* I don't wanna hear any more of your excuses young lady, when you wake up...you are bathing and showering and then bathing again, and then I'm getting a lead and strapping you to my ankle so we can never loose you again. *to Goat* And the same applies to you...but without the lead-strapping-part.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*Opens one eye.* Hmmm, did you say something Daddy? I couldn't hear you 'cause I was asleep. *unsuccessfully hides a giggle. Realizes where she is.* Huh, who are you? Ewww, you smell worse than me! What's your story?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *whispers* Her name is some kind of cattle...*to Jana* Oh, hey, there's a crab hanging onto your sock...

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
*Mr Harvey looks at Jana*

More children! Is this your kid? Oh no Ms Goat, I wasn’t talking to you. You must not have herd me properly.*shouting* A case of woolly ears I expect.

But Mr Moppet! Who does this one belong to: your nanny or one of your wives? All these years I’ve known you and I never realised that you were such a dark horse. Or should that be a tom-cat?

*looks at the contented horse lying on the floor*

I don’t suppose that there is any use in asking it. It didn’t even answer when I politely enquired about why it happened to have a long face. Maybe the cat has got its tongue. Or do you think it’s a little hoarse, because it looks a reasonable size to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.