MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bike shed slowly eats Jack's helicopter. *Spits out the landing runners.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: I'm sure mum and dad would have been proud of you. *picks up Kenya* Jack, meet your niece Kenya! *whispers to Kenya* Sweetie, this is your Uncle Jack.

Kenya: Jar! *holds out arms towards Jack*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *to Jack* Don't be ridiculous, you can't park your bike in the office...

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
What a lot of new characters... I mean people... there are today. Hello Miss... Goat? Or was it Tulip? Well I always get my flora and fauna muddled so I shouldn’t worry about it.

And Mr Jack, it’s good to see you again. Mr Moppet said that someone could have your room , you don’t mind if I have it do you? I’m sure that the monster here won’t mind sharing the sofa with you...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *looks down at Kenya* I have a niece...? *gasps* A protege! I'll teach you everything I know about bank ro-- erm... bank rolling. Rolling in banks. Yes ma'am.

*to Mr. Harvey* ...I'd really rather not share a sofa with Vibs, thank you very much indeed.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *phone rings and father picks up, balancing conversations as seals do balls* Yes, no. Maybe. Was the office your room, Jack? That explains the black and white duvet. *into phone* I don't think so. Is it? Well did anyone pay-off the heating bill? Yes, Rye-flour. *up the stairs* Vibs! Don't sulk in your room when guests are here! *to phone* Certainly not. Mmhmm...Yup. And the bike shed ate the helicopter. Do we have insurance on whirly-birds? Tango-dee-ninner. Ok, thanks. Bye.

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: Sorry big guy I think I have to make you go away. But it was nice meeting you and all. Thanks for not destroying the planet that is the earth so green and lovely. See you in my nightmares *snaps*. Wow I'm learning so many new tricks!

Vibs: *standing infront of couch* well then maybe you should slow down and enjoy an old classic, "brother dear" *snaps fingers*

Viq: .... Oink? Oooh for the oink of oink. Not oinkgain.

Vibs: *smirks* ... Oh hello I didn't see you there. *looks down at lil Kenya*. You're so cute! *whispers* Sorry about the name though. Hmmm... I can't decide whether I should be like the caring big sister you never had and always be your best friend or if I should be jealous of your babyness and just make your life a living heck. *smiles ever so sweet*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *muttering* Knowing Vibs, it'll be the second option... *moves into the living room and plops down next to Viq the puppy that goes "oink"* So, little fella, looks like you and I are the men of the house now. ...*flips on the television and props feet up on the coffee table*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Vibs! I've told you, no swearing in the living room! And besides, Living Heck isn't even a real word, so who's the real looser? YOU are!...*to self* Moppet, that's no way to speak to children...Jack! Feet off the thing!

minidoozer

Reaction score
Kenya: *strokes Vibs' arm* Veeebs, Veebs!

Mingostone: Aww, look at them, two little girls being all cute. *looking for something in her bag* Vibs, little honeypie, would you like a lollipop?

Status
Not open for further replies.