MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Oh, did the monster have to go? What a shame when we were all getting on so well too... Never mind, you can all help me with this. It’s the helicopter insurance policy I sold to Mr Jack on behalf of Wilson’s Assurance, Insurance and Indemnity Brokers. You’ll see all the terms and conditions laid out clearly on these two pages. Now we just have to wade through these other seventy-eight pages of small print to see if there are any clauses about vehicles being devoured by constructions... So that’s fifteen pages each and one left over for each of the kiddies. Everyone take a pile!

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: Oh, hi Jack. *waves* ........ I'm five now..... *proud*............... what are we watching? ............... Wau, that's a really big shark..................with very sharp teeth, heh............. Ooh.... uh, there goes a leg huh........................ well it's a good thing it's just ketchup................................... otherwise I would be really............... freaked out............. and scared............................

Vibs: *to Kenya* Aaaw "Veebs". What a cute nickname.... can I call you... Ken? No that's ridiculous... Ya? Hmm no sounds like some foreign way of saying "yes".... Kenny? ... Oh dear, poor poor little girl your mother truly didn't leave you with many possibilities of becoming cool. Good thing I'm here. You know what, I'll call you lil'girl for now. Oh- hang on... *turns to father* ... Did he just call me a .... loser? Living Heck, huh? Oh I'll show you that there is such a thing as a Living Heck. *snaps fingers* Meet mr. Living Heck. He'll appear in a few minutes... Oh and Mr. Harvey? *very sweet voice* I am not going to help you with anything ever. *smiles*

Viq: ................... So that's what a person looks like all.......... in pieces and stuff................ *sits very closely to jack*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: ...Riiiight... So I'm just sorta being ignored... <turns to Vibs> Hey, Bibsie, leave the nicknamin' to the nicknamer, whaddaya say? <Jerks thumb at Kenya, thus sprinkling dirt on the floor> I call 'er Kiddie.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Walking back by the Moppet's house. Kyle, Biggy and Yakky all wave to the house once again.

Kyle: What was it we were doing again?

Yakky: *smacks me*

Kyle: Ow! You stupid cow! *kicks Yakky*

Yakky kicks Kyle with his hind legs which sends him soring up above the trees and over into the back yard of the Moppet's house.

Kyle: *hanging in tree* Ow.....again! *rubs the sore, tree branch breaks* Ow! Man what a day i'm having. Glad i still have my newest "Veggie Plushie"......*tries to grab the toy from back pocket* What? It's not there! What happend to it? Oh man.

Back around the front of the house. Yakky was chewing on the new toy. While Biggy played with Vibs's jumprope.

Biggy: 1....2....3....4....5....*sees the toy in Yakky's mouth* HEY! That's Kyles toy. *swips it out of Yakky's mouth* Ewwww it has yak spit. Yuck! *throws it out in the road* You bad bad yak. Now Kyle is really going to be upset with you.

Yakky: Don't care.

Biggy: Figures. *nods head and heads on into the Moppet's house*

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: <climbs through the window> No definately not!

Jason: <climbs in behind her> But why not? I have the room, we've been dating for months, and the kids really miss you.

Mairin: It's out of the question!

Jason: I want a reason.

Mairin: I don't need a reason.

Jason: Yes you do.

Mairin: Why?

Jason: Because I need a reason.

Mairin: Jason, I'm not moving in with you!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Goldie: *planting flowers in Mr. Moppet's front yard, humming to herself* Oh yes! These will look lovely! I do believe I should put some tulips over here..... and some daffodils over there! *brightly colored tulips and daffodils quickly spring up from the ground* Oh! They're beautiful! Yes yes, the Moppets will love them! Now, just one more thing..... *there is a gold shimmer as Goldie quickly flicks her hand, causing a large sunflower to grow in the front of the yard* It's perfect! *Goldie climbs the sunflower and begins sunbathing*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *peers up from a newspaper he stole* I say, keep it down, will you? You'll wake the--...MAIRIN! My one and only true love (in this household)! You've returned! Obviously to express your undying feelings for my in song. ...Who's the schlub? The minister? *scratches head* Do all ministers wear biking gear?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <jumps up> MAAAAAAY! <runs over to Mairin and Jason> And hey, Mr. NONdescript! <slaps Jason on the shoulder> GOOD to see ya! ...<Tilts head> Kids? Whoooooa, dude... <looks at Jack> Look, Bandy, haven't we been over this? She's still bitter about the shovel. <Looks him over> And... you're an arrogant loser. But aside from THAT... <pats Jack's shoulder> It's okay, Band-Aid. It's okay. You need a shoulder to cry on, you let me know. ...I got a friend who can do that.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: *to Jack* He's not a minister and I don't love you. *to Goat* Long time no see. And the kids aren't ours. Jason runs a sort of "orphanage" and takes care of the local city kids.

Jason: Yeah, I make sure they have a roof over their heads and food in their stomachs.

Mairin: That's my man <she smiles and kisses his cheek>

Jason: That's right. So why won't you move back in with me?

Mairin: JASON!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: Oh-ho-ho, AWESOME! ...<looks worried> You don't make them shower, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.