1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Loren, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Muppet Frog Member

Funny Kermit cameo

I loved the Kermit the Frog cameo in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. I thought Kermit saying "Oh I'm just shopping." was hillarious.
  2. Vic Romano Active Member

Just saw this and didn't know when I rented it that he was in it. My wife and I totally freaked out! And it was a really good movie too.
  3. frogboy4 Inactive Member

It's a fun film idea. Some things worked, others didn't, but it's still fun and interesting. That poor little sock monkey. :o
  4. G-MAN Active Member

I loved Justin Bateman's character (the "Mutant"), although I originally saw it for Kermit and Hoffman
  5. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I thought the movie was okay, but weird. (I mean, he dies because he runs out of shoes?) Kermit's appearence felt kind of awkward to me though. He just says his line in a very odd way.
  6. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Haha! Oh dear...no, I think you have that the wrong way around. He ran out of shoes, because it was his time to die. When he bought them, he bought enough to last his whole life, already knowing when his time would come.

Kermit's line...I think he says it in an odd way because he has baby-toys in the cart and doesn't want anyone to know he's thinking about having figs.
  7. Super Scooter New Member

He seemed to deliver the line the way any celebrity would if they were seen by their fans while out shopping. Kind of, "I'm normal, you don't have to stare at me." At least, that's what I thought of it.
  8. Redsonga Active Member

*lol* I agree :excited: Little bouncing baby figs:flirt:!
    It's sweet if you think about it that way:). I wonder if they would be born with arms and legs though?
  9. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I would say...if they were figs...they'd be born as tadpoles, and grow slowly into maybe mostly pigs with some frog tendancies (webbed trotters?) or frogs with pig-ish-ness (nostrils?). But I hold fast to the "boys are frogs, girls are pigs" rule. Or visa versa. Or maybe it's not sex-determined, but some are totally frogs and some pigs. Hmm... And maybe Robin.

Bea:zany:{Maybe Robin? What the...}regard
  10. maniacal muppet Active Member

HA! Hysterical. I never even realized the baby toys. Beau's interpretation seems pretty correct to me :)