Muffets???

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
has anyone ever heard someone say "Elmo's not a Muppet" or "Big Bird's not a Muppet" or "Grover's not a Muppet"?

wockawocka

Reaction score
Yes of course! But I more commonly hear, "the fraggles are not muppets!"

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
actually, most of the kids at my school know about them all being muppets. well, i think. but it ALSO ****** me off to the max when people say that the Muppets are for babies. maybe Sesame Street and Bear In The Big Blue House and stuff, but the Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight, movies, etc.????

actually, yes the Muppets are for babies. these are the quotes they said that makes me 100% sure that the muppet show is for babies.
- "Look mother, it's my life and if I want to live on a beach and walk around naked...."
-"Look, buddy, I don't take my clothes off for anyone even it IS artistic!"
-"Nice balloons, maybe you'll let me play with them later." (innuendo)

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i know this one kid at my school that called Cookie Monster "the Cookie guy". i wasn't annoyed or anything though. i thought it was funny!

another thing that pi$$es me off is when people think Big Bird is a girl. They even always say that Big Bird's a guy on Sesame Street, they always say "HIM" or "HE"!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hate that! I also think that it's annoying when people think Tweety is a girl. Tweety is so a boy! And I don't want to get into the specifics, but it's proven that he's a boy!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
My Trumpet Teacher thought that GONZO was "the Drummer". I don't know how he could mix up Animal & Gonzo ( I assume he ment Animal)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo14
My Trumpet Teacher thought that GONZO was "the Drummer". I don't know how he could mix up Animal & Gonzo ( I assume he ment Animal)
No! She didn't mix up Gonzo with Animal, she Mixed up Gonzo with Ringo Starr. That nose.. and they are both the Weird ones of their groups!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i found a thread on Glyphs.com called "Favorite Sesame Street Songs" and it was an INSULT to Sesame Street!!!!

this one guy called the Honkers 'KONKERS' AND called 'Telephone Rock' "ROCKIN' IN THE TELEPHONE BOOTH"

ANOTHER idiot called Snuffleupagus "Snuffelupakis". i know, barely anyone can spell his name (except for us devotees!), but still, people usually spell his name "Snuffleupagis" or "Snuffelupigas". but Snuffelupakis??? looks like "SNUFFLE-LOU-PACK-KISS"