Muffets???

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
has anyone here been told that Muppets are for babies??? hahaha, not even Muppet Babies (that's more of a preschool show). not even Sesame Street is a baby show (well, it is NOW! it USED to be a preschool show)

anyways, i remember doing a sesame street picture in art class when i was in first grade. you can clearly tell who the characters are. my art teacher thought Herry was Cookie Monster. i was really young but i still had that "Where has this lady been" feeling. and even though it was like a 'first grade' drawing, anyone can tell it's herry. he had a long purple nose, a black fuzzy eyebrow, and striped pants...okay fine...that wasn't very, um, disgraceful. but it DOES **** me off that Herry isn't as popular as Cookie Monster. I love Cookie Monster, but Herry should be just as popular as him. they should make as much Herry merchandise as Cookie, and he should be featured in EVERRRYY episode!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets

ANOTHER idiot called Snuffleupagus "Snuffelupakis". i know, barely anyone can spell his name (except for us devotees!), but still, people usually spell his name "Snuffleupagis" or "Snuffelupigas". but Snuffelupakis??? looks like "SNUFFLE-LOU-PACK-KISS"
Don't feel bad. When most of us were kids, we used to mispronounce his name, too. Snuffleluffagus, or Snuppalupakis. Heck with it. I just called him "Snuffy!"