Muppet Babies reference on Garfield and Friends

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
Oh goodie! i've finshed watching volume 2 last week and I started watch volume 1 again. Now i've gotta track down "The Raccoons" box set volume 2!
Where can you find "The Raccoons" volume one? I am assuming you are referring to the Raccoons cartoon that ran on the Disney Channel for a few years in the 80'S? :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
WOW! Another Garfield special trilogy on DVD. All they need is one more, with Garfield's Feline fantasies, Garfield's 9 Lives and babes and Bulletts (the only one I haven't seen). I gotta start getting some money to pick these up.... I have a bunch on tape, but they are all old and worn.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes the one and only! The Raccoons, which aird on other Canadain stations and i think fox before that, it was on the disney channle in the early 90's as well. I heard a rumor that the ABC family channle might pick up the show, but that's not a fact. I hope it does though. ut i do own every ep and the 4 sp's, plus these new DVD's. I think Amizon.com has them, but i got mine of ebay and i just got the second set a few weeks ago off ebay as well, i should be expecting that sometime this week.

Yes i'm also loving all this Garfield! some day you'll be able to own every Garfield Special and cartoon ep!!! :smile: AND it would be very nice if cartoon all stars to the rescue came to dvd as well!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea for the Raccoons! I thought I was the only one who liked that show! I will look on Amazon for it!

Garfield also rocks.

I think Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue would be great on DVD. I remember getting it from the video store in the 80's when I was like 6. I thought it was so cool that all the cartoon characters were together.

I wish there was an All 80's channel that played nothing but all the good old cartoons and Muppet stuff from the 80's. It would be awesome! I actually wrote a college paper on why there needs to be one and my professor said I put forth a very convincing argument! Oh well. Someday. :smile:

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Yea for the Raccoons! I thought I was the only one who liked that show! I will look on Amazon for it!

Garfield also rocks.

I think Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue would be great on DVD. I remember getting it from the video store in the 80's when I was like 6. I thought it was so cool that all the cartoon characters were together.

I wish there was an All 80's channel that played nothing but all the good old cartoons and Muppet stuff from the 80's. It would be awesome! I actually wrote a college paper on why there needs to be one and my professor said I put forth a very convincing argument! Oh well. Someday. :smile:
Well as the last generation that grew up with Saturday and afternoon cartoons it probably won't be till our generation starts becoming full-fledged parents.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I had forgot the Raccoons show. I watched it everytime on Disney every day it came on. My favorite character was the Dog and the leader Raccoon. I can't rememeber it very well but I do remember watching it. I'll have to look on Ebay to get them too. YEAAAAAA!!!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes that would be Bert Raccoon and Shafer the sheep dog. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Bert thats his name. I knew that his name was some SS characters name. And Shafer. Yes! Thanks Zack.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well I finally got the new Garfield speical DVD this last tuesday. I love it. Glad to have it. If your a big G-fan you need to get this if you remember theses speicals. Thats my two cents about watching them and having the time of my life seeing them once again. But buy it NOW!!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah I bought Garfield's Travle Adventures the other day too. It's great! the slip inside didn't advertise more Garfield dvd's on the way like the past ones have, but rather for other dvd's instead. I'm hopeing for another Garfield speical dvd with the last 3 ones on it.