Muppet Babies reference on Garfield and Friends

Katzi428

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
"Friends are there.....To help you get started! to give you a push on your way! Friends are there to turn you around and get your....ok,ok i'll stop! i'll stop! :smile:
*giving you the hook...Don't quit your day job !*:-P
J/K Zack! :big_grin: I remember seeing that episode of Garfield & Friends :smile:
Kathy aka PrairiethejokesterDawn

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! That post just made my day! Thanks Kathy!

The song will forever be suck in my head! I love it in the cartoons when Jon Arbuckle or Orson pig or even Odie among other characters are wisilng or humming it! One time Bo the sheep was singing it saying it was a catchy song and he wondered where he had hear it from? LOL!

Zach) Rowlf the, I drive people crazy at work singing it! "Friends are someone you can open up to, when you feel like your ready to flip!" I will never grow up....... :excited: Dog.

Katzi428

Reaction score
muppetsforever said:
here comes Garfield is my favorite Garfield special. there's a song that plays during part of the scean where Garfield and Odie are in the pound. It's raing and cold and Garfield cuddles up to Odie. I can't for the life of me remember the words, but I do remember how hard I fought back the tears!
I got Here Comes Garfield on DVD for Christmas from my parents.I swore to myself that I wouldn't sit there & cry when the song where they were in the pound ("So Long Old Friend") came on. But wimpy-butt me had tears streaming down her cheeks when the song came on :cry:
I got Garfield On The Town & Garfield Gets A Life too as well as the live movie Garfield that came out last year

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Kathy, You have all three on one DVD right? Here Comes Garfield, Garfield On The Town & Garfield Gets A Life are on one disk called Garfield as himself, there is also a Hoilday set with Halloween,Thanksgiving and the Chirstmas speacials! Along with season's 1 and 2 on DVD. I hope for more Garfield on dvd!!

I personaly didn't care much for the new movie, it was "cute" but i don't really want to own it. Just the classic stuff! but i'm happy that the movie gave a nice the push for all this classic Garfield stuff! this is happing pretty fast too! It took time but it worked for Rocky and Bullwinkle yet it looks like the fat ablert movie is quickly doing the same! I heard about a Aviln and the chimpmunks CGI/live action movie which kinda disgusts me but if it gets the Chimpmunk Adventure movie on DVD i'll be happy!!! It's also cool about Opus the penguin "Bloom Country" movie which would be sweet if the Opus Christmas speacil "A Wish for Wings That Work" came to DVD!

Bring it back to Garfield my favortie line in Garfield gets a life is when Jon says "I was so shy, once i almost starved to death because i didn't tell my father i was hunger!" it a great quote to say amongs meeting people for the first time as well as friends.:big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Zack there will be more coming in February. Just cheak out Amazon and type Garfield in the DVD section and you will get another DVD of speicals coming out soon.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
oooo! cool! thanks! i knew there would be more on the way, as each dvd has a slip saying so. :wink: This is really soon though! Garfield Travel Adventures! with Garfield in the rough, Garfield in Paradise, and Garfield Goes Hollywood!!!!

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
Volume 3 is coming on 4/19/05.

At that rate {every 4 months} it would seem we could expect V.4 in August and the 5th and final volume in December of 2005, just in time for Christmas.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh goodie! i've finshed watching volume 2 last week and I started watch volume 1 again. Now i've gotta track down "The Raccoons" box set volume 2!