Muppet Babies reference on Garfield and Friends

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
YEAH I PICKED UP WACKY RACES IN NOV @ BEST BUY NOT BAD LIKE $20

I LOVED THEM WHEN THEY AIRED ON USA NETWORK ALSO I'D LOVE T SEE THE LAFF-A-LYPICS TOO
I would too love to see Laugh-A-Lypics as well. I want to see all the Hanna Barbera cartoons on DVD. As the first one they ever did. Ruff and Reddy. My all time favorite cartoon they did. I recorded everone on tape but threw them away because since I we we're moving I didn't want to have all theses black tapes. So I keeped the ones I wanted to keep. Can't wait to see what they come out with next on the HB DVD seires.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I hope Disney starts releasing some of their old cartoon shows like Hanna Barbera has.

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
I'm still hoping for "Duck Tales." :smile:

Oh my gosh me too!

I got all the episodes off kazaa but nothing beats top quality DVDs.

Personally if Muppet Babies, Ducktales and Real Ghostbusters came out i'd be content.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
on TVSHOWSONDVD.COM

Duck Tales (65th)
Muppet Babies (151st)
the Real Ghostbusters (128th)
Slimer and the Real (382nd)
Ghostbusters
The Muppet Show (72nd)
Muppets Tonight (240th)
Sesame Street (378th)
Fraggile Rock (46th)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Muppet Reference on Garfield and Friends Season 2

Just to let you guys know that Kermit the Frog is mentioned on the second season of Garfield and Friends. it's on disk three in the episode called "Flat Tired" the episode where garfield is too tired to do anything and the off screen director is "yelling" at him, and says he's going to find someone else to star in the cartoon but didn't know who to get? Odie then quickly pops up and jumps around. the director talking to himself says we'll need someone who can act, someone who musical and someone who is funny....mean time odie is vigeroulsy trying to do all of those things as the director says them...then the director says "I know! Get Kermit the Frog on the phone!!!" odie then frowns and the director says he was only kidding and odie takes on the role...with Garfield having to save him later still in his flat tired state. it was really funny!

I'm loving all this Garfield on DVD!!! It's really great to have the orginal opening! i always liked it better!! "Friends are there" is a song that is always stuck in my head!!! a little more then midway or at least the last episode on the second disk begings the old "Garfield and Friends ready to party theme" that has been used for years now on tv. i personaly loved the Friends are there theme and thought it was used till the end of season two, but i guess not? I some how miss it now....but well it's still all on season one and part of two! i hope season three it made!

"Friends are there.....To help you get started! to give you a push on your way! Friends are there to turn you around and get your....ok,ok i'll stop! i'll stop! :smile: