1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Babies reference on Garfield and Friends

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Klonoa, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Is Garfield's Travel Adventures a new animated special that just came out on DVD?
  2. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Nope, the dvd has three classic speicals on them.
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Yes. It came out just this tuesday. Keep a watch out for others to come. (I hope) I meant meaning that it came out. Not that its a new one.
  4. MustangRockstar

MustangRockstar New Member

TVshowsondvd.com mentioned it already it's called Feline Fantasies and should have the last three on them. If I remember correctly it comes out in the Summer, after Volume 3 of Garfield and Friends. I wanna say a May release date but you might wanna check that.