Muppet Babies reference on Garfield and Friends

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I know I have. I've been to lots of stores. The thing is that I went to Kmart since thats where I got Garfield as himself and Garfield and Friends vol. 1 but I didn't go on the date that Holiday Celebration and I'm thinging that is got sold out. I had someone call Hastings in Abliene and they said thay hadn't got there shipment in and they would put me down for one but I didn't have one. I hope I can find in before Thanksgiving.
I found one at Fry's about a week ago. Of course it came after Halloween but before Thanksgiving {which is the silver lining I guess}.

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I know I have. I've been to lots of stores. The thing is that I went to Kmart since thats where I got Garfield as himself and Garfield and Friends vol. 1 but I didn't go on the date that Holiday Celebration and I'm thinging that is got sold out. I had someone call Hastings in Abliene and they said thay hadn't got there shipment in and they would put me down for one but I didn't have one. I hope I can find in before Thanksgiving.
I found one at Fry's about a week ago. Of course it came after Halloween but before Thanksgiving {which is the silver lining I guess}.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If you couldn't find the Garfield Holiday DVD yet, Target has put a whole bunch out for Christmas... they're becomming easier to find that "Garfield as Himself".

I hope the Garfield DVD's have more lost episodes (i.e. the one where they parody Barney the Dinosaur) I really miss those episodes.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks but I finally found one at Kmart. I was glad to see it and finally glad to watch them. I was wonding since were on the subject. Did the comic book of theses holiday specials come out before they were put to anamation?

McFraggle

Reaction score
MustangRockstar said:
Good now watch it before Volume 2 comes out in 4 weeks.

Speaking of, has anyone else had any trouble finding the new Garfield Holiday DVD?
If I had the time. :wink: But I have watched several of the episodes. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
If no one has got the Wacky Races DVD yet get it now. You will love them to bits. I enjoy it and have fun watching them over and over. Going to either get Top Cat and Flintstones 2nd season for Christmas or buy them right away. Don't know just yet.

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Thanks but I finally found one at Kmart. I was glad to see it and finally glad to watch them. I was wonding since were on the subject. Did the comic book of theses holiday specials come out before they were put to anamation?
I think they came out in support of them. In other words they weren't long standing stories that were turned into specials.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
There Is Another Refrence To The Muppet Babies

In The 2nd Disc He Tells Viewers To Switch Back To The Muppet Babies If They Dare

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
If no one has got the Wacky Races DVD yet get it now. You will love them to bits. I enjoy it and have fun watching them over and over. Going to either get Top Cat and Flintstones 2nd season for Christmas or buy them right away. Don't know just yet.

YEAH I PICKED UP WACKY RACES IN NOV @ BEST BUY NOT BAD LIKE $20

I LOVED THEM WHEN THEY AIRED ON USA NETWORK ALSO I'D LOVE T SEE THE LAFF-A-LYPICS TOO