Muppet Central "I Love the 80's!"

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I still can't help but think of him as some sort of a puffer fish even if I know it's not true :smile:. Besides his markings I don't really see him being the Convict Tang wiki calls him :stick_out_tongue:
you know, because of that movie, I thought that a flounder was a yellow fish with stripes :embarrassed:

Now I know what a flounder is, but yeah...(just like how they are teaching kids that male cows have udders...*shudders*)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
youve never seen that horrible show Back at the Barnyard on Nick, have you? the main character is supposed to be a male cow, but he has udders. Take a look at this hes the one in the front

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That is crazy! :crazy: I've sen the show but I never really though about it. :stick_out_tongue:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Worst than that, he even gives milk. That is wrong to my farm girl mind on so many levels:embarrassed:
People who have never seen a cow are surprised that ones that have horns can actually be a female, as opposed to what they were exposed to with the idea of only male bulls having horns.

All you have to do is see if it has a you know what, and if it does, it's a bull! Just a hard concept to follow!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, the most easy way to tell is udders=female, you know what (very hard to miss)=male. So the "Mommy, why do cows give milk?" question is made ten times harder when Nick makes a show about a bull that gives milk, when he could have just as well have had a normal belly (no you know what, since he is a cartoon character of course) and still have been just as much of a cow...

And Land Before Time! :smile:! I love Land Before Time, my favorite character has always been Cera, and is one of the reasons one of my favorite dinosaurs is the triceratops :big_grin:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
its a cartoon :stick_out_tongue:

but in my mind, kids who watch this will learn to think that male cows have udders and give milk (I mean kids that have not leanred about cows and other animals yet)

Yeah, I like to complain about tv shows and how they can potentually affect a childs mind :stick_out_tongue: