Muppet Central Wiki

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Just wanting to let you all know that I've stepped up as an admin of the wiki. Feel free to ask me if you need any help.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I've been giving it some serious thought, and I think I need to just...step away from the wiki for a bit. I won't remove my adminship in case you need me, but right now I think I need to..well...

I realize I am hard headed. I know I am hard to get along with because I tend to say things that people don't want to hear because SOMEONE has to say it. I know I can be catty. I can be quite mean if you catch me in a bad mood. I hold grudges and overall not a pleasant person to be around...

Reading my last post way after the fact...well...Maybe I am a control freak...or maybe I am just being petty because I'm mad at Vince. I dunno. But I don't think this is a good time for me to have anything to do with the wiki
Hi, fellas... I've read this and I want to cheer up Sarge a little bit. Or try, at least, because I think he deserves it. I'm not going to say anything about what's currently going on, although I am a bit confused... I took a hiatus because I didn't really feel I understood the RPG thing enough to be a member without making dumb mistakes. This was my first foray into anything like this, so was a little bit confusing and overwhelming for me, but that doesn't say anything bad about any of you. Does this mean that there's no CCC anymore and as the wiki is going to be used for something else? That makes me a bit sad, but I understand why people feel that way.

Sarge, yes, you do have a bit of a tendency to jump to conclusions at times or not listen (please don't get angry me when I say this. I'm actually going to give you a compliment in a minute) but that shows enthusiasm for what you do, because you are so excited to get started and manage everything! You go above and beyond for the things you care about (at least, from what I've seen on here. If you think anything I'm saying is wrong, feel free to ignore it) so don't give up! Not all projects are successful, so if you do decide to end the wiki (which I still hope you won't, but that's your decision) do it knowing that you tried. You recognize that you have trouble relating to people, and that's a good thing. Maybe the next time you work on a project, you could have someone else resolve disputes if that sort of thing makes you uncomfortable. We all have our strengths and weaknesses.

I guess I just wanted to say, Sarge, that even if this idea ends badly for you, you're still really smart and really dedicated, so don't feel bad about yourself. You're a great guy :smile:Keep learning from your mistakes and working hard on whatever you feel is holding you back. It doesn't detract from your overall awesomeness. I know you're going to go far. Your brains are not to be wasted, CCC buddy!

*Hopes what she says made sense, as communication online can be an issue.*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
No, the CCC wiki is fine. I'm still watching over that one. It did move from wetpaint to wikia but that's it.

This thread is referring to the Muppet Central wiki, something completely different
(the link is in the first post). The CCC isn't going anywhere yet...though next year its going to really slow down and may become one of those..."post by yourself" type things with my starting my internship and Yuna getting a job.

I do suggest taking a look at the MC wiki though. Right now, I don't feel like the circumstances around my fight with Vincent make it appropriate for me to edit for a while :/

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
If I would if I was any good with technology. I might post something if there was somebody there to walk me through it. That would be really cool :smile:
Nice avatar, btw. I might post something now that CCC has slowed down. There doesn't seem to be anybody on there regularly but you and Yuna and a few others, but I'm afraid of cutting in during one of your sessions in case I'm interrupting something…

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
There is a help page, but it needs an overhaul badly. If you decide you want to add something, send me a pm and I'll do my best to walk you through it.

As for the CCC, if you are really afraid of cutting in on something, you can post by yourself, meaning you just talk about what your character is doing or have a minor character along with your main character to interact with. Its just like writing a story, just with more dialogue and less exposition

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I would like to say that I hope some things in this thread haven't discouraged people from using the wiki. We are trying our best to make the wiki more user friendly.

I can say that right now the changes we have made are
  • There is now an input box on the main page. Just put in your username and the page will be made with all the templates you need already inserted. You just have to edit the template by hovering your mouse over the green puzzle piece icon. You only have to edit the infobox. The tabs you do not need to edit. As long as you enter something in the rank field, the page will be put in the member categery
  • Top 10 lists are active now and you can create a list of whatever. These are obviously optional but you can make them if you want. Just remember to link the page to your member page so people can easily find it.
I am trying to figure out how to add a tab to the tab links so that you can create a page to link to your top 10 lists. I am working on making a help page detailing how to use member pages and I will be updating the help page at some point.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Minor bump...

Just to verify, member pages can only be created and edited my the member themselves, right?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yes.

Although admins may fix minor things like formatting errors.