Muppet College Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
(I have THREE minds. You expect me to make ALL of them up? I've tried. It may result in several side effects, including but not limited to headaches, shortness of breath, dizzyness, sleepwalking, sudden death, dehydration, dichromatism, dyslexia, and making sense. But why make sense when it's more profitable to make dollars? If you experience any of these side effects, contact your doctor immediately...)

Leyla

Reaction score
<rumblings rumble and rumble and rumble! and RUMBLE and Rum...stop>

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
*arriving on the scene* Guys... could ya keep it down? I got school tomorow, the two people I'm currently staying with are gone, and I have no idea how to get back to the hotel I'm staying at from here. ... by the way, do androids have credit cards? :confused:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Rowlf/Dr. Bob: Just a second. M'phone's ringin'. <pulls rotary dial phone out of nowhere and picks it up> Hello? ...What? Making sense? Oh... Could be serious. Yeah, better hurry up and make some dollars instead. Or Pesos, Euros, Shekels, dubloons...
Lisa: RUM? <scurries around the lawn> Rum? Rum? Where's the rum? Is the rum GONE? WHY is the rum ALWAYS gone?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <puts hand on head> I need a hat.
Chef: <puts his hat on Lisa's head>
Lisa: ...I'm afraid that's not QUITE what I had in mind there, mate. <returns hat to Chef's head>

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*stares down at arm* *screams* HE TOOK MY HAND AND RAN OFF WITH IT!
Gonzo: *wide eyes* That is SO COOL!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <leans against Prawnie> You really do take "lending a hand" a bit seriously, don't you, matey?

Leyla

Reaction score
<abruptly two ping pong ball eyes swimminng in a pool of rather dirty green felt appear from a newly opened tunnel in the ground, followed immediately by the head, torso, legs and flippers of Kermit the Robot Frog.. He peers around cheerfully, spots a worm looking relieved the rumblings have disrumbled, and promptly eats it.>

RK: Mmm... tastes just like mom scrounges.
<He crawls out into the open and turns back to help a bedraggled young woman out of the hole>
Leyla: I am not your mother, young robot frog! How many times have I told you to-
RK: So you see my point, toots?
Leyla: ... I'm glad you like the worms. Now, let's get everyone else out... Jimmy? Is that you? Wow, you're a mess. Here, let us help you-
<Hilda, seamstress extrodinaire, clambers out, looking offended>
Leyla: Oops... uh... that colour looks great on you, Hilda dear. Uh... heh. sorry.
RK: Time to look into those contacts, eh sweetheart?
Leyla: Hey, I brought you into this world, Kermit, and I can take you out again.
RK: Actually, I'm pretty sure you didn't. And I just took YOU out of the world, but if you'd like to go back in...
Leyla: <quickly>. I'll be good! <softly> Lousy, sassy, ungrateful rob- <catches him looking at her> uh... Robert...Parker, who was in grade 6 with me... yes.
<from inside the hole>
Jimmy: Kin someone git me outta this thing? Dem women folks is maighty fierce back there. Ah! Ah think somethin's got ma leg!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *blinks at Lisa* Lisa, are you... *ahem* Never mind.
Can I just have my hand please?

Status
Not open for further replies.