Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
mupitz said:
Mup: Where's Doc and Link with the Oreo's?

Moke: Not that I could eat any after all the delicious radish pizza. Thanks PD & Kath for thinking of me.

Mup: Screw the Oreo's I'll have some of JFS yummy chocolate treats. Oh my poor poor diet...
PD: Well we know you love radish pizza Mokey, so we wanted to get it for you. :smile:
Me:Yeah...these chocolate treats really are tasty! Diet, Mup? No such thing around here! :wink:

mupitz

Reaction score
Me: I'm thinking of taking some of Ed's pre-law cases and advanced English. Shakespearan Thinking and Women in America.

Mokey: I'll be taking the sociology of the radish, yoga for the modern fraggle and poetry 101.

Katzi428

Reaction score
mupitz said:
Me: I'm thinking of taking some of Ed's pre-law cases and advanced English. Shakespearan Thinking and Women in America.

Mokey: I'll be taking the sociology of the radish, yoga for the modern fraggle and poetry 101.
Me:Wow! Impressive courses! Good luck to you both :big_grin:
Prairie:Mokey...you'll pass that poetry class with flying colors :smile: . That poem that you wrote for when Kath & I came was really nice!

mupitz

Reaction score
(Out of character: I'm beat I wanted to reply and kept hitting NEW POSTS instead of reply)

Me: Thanks, gotta crash. Fully tummy makes me sleepy.

Mokey: Night all.

Katzi428

Reaction score
mupitz said:
(Out of character: I'm beat I wanted to reply and kept hitting NEW POSTS instead of reply)

Me: Thanks, gotta crash. Fully tummy makes me sleepy.

Mokey: Night all.
(also Out Of Character...I'm pretty beat too)
Me:Night Mupitz,Mokey & E.M. Thanks for coming :smile:
PD: Night everyone! C'mon Kathy...let's bring the left over food to the canteen & then clean this place up
Me *sleepy tone of voice* Gotcha

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So, I guess we're late for the party? Kept working with the figures, still not finished with that lower shelf. The main prob was Black Tux Gonzo and his album and rubber tire. Tried to put them under and over the same arm, but they just wouldn't stay. So I just put them on different arms and that worked like a charm. Then there was the whole spacing issue I thought might work with Sweetums added to the group. He'll be placed next to the backstage playset, didn't work out after all. Still need some help to finish that shelf and then move on to the other two shelves full of figures.

Well, hope everyone had a good night.
Kathy, hope you have a lovely time on your cruise this coming week.
JFS, don't believe there's a need for a separate thread, we can just keep using this one.
Prairie, if you have any leftover pizzas, send them our way we'll probably have them for lunch tomorrow.
Again, sorry for missing out on the party and sweet dreams to all.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
So, I guess we're late for the party? Kept working with the figures, still not finished with that lower shelf. The main prob was Black Tux Gonzo and his album and rubber tire. Tried to put them under and over the same arm, but they just wouldn't stay. So I just put them on different arms and that worked like a charm. Then there was the whole spacing issue I thought might work with Sweetums added to the group. He'll be placed next to the backstage playset, didn't work out after all. Still need some help to finish that shelf and then move on to the other two shelves full of figures.

Well, hope everyone had a good night.
Kathy, hope you have a lovely time on your cruise this coming week.
JFS, don't believe there's a need for a separate thread, we can just keep using this one.
Prairie, if you have any leftover pizzas, send them our way we'll probably have them for lunch tomorrow.
Again, sorry for missing out on the party and sweet dreams to all.
PD:stick_out_tongue:lenty of leftover pizzas Count & Ed. If you want midnight snacks (and this goes for everyone) they're in the canteen
Me(Kathy):I leave for the cruise on Sunday,but I'll be around until tomorrow night.So those that wanna do lunch tomorrow,let us know :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That sounds like a good plan. We'll probably end up having the pizzas for our meals today, you never know when someone will want a slice to quell that ever-gnawing hunger. And if you like, we can toast your sendoff tomorrow afternoon with some freshly-grilled bat burgers and fries. Or regular burgers for those who prefer the classics. LMK what your plans are, and we'll see about having the lunch at an hour that'll give you enough time to get to the boat without missing your cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.