Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry about not being around. Me and Grover have been having trouble w/ Cookie. He misses Sesame Street. We figured we would go but since ya'll are going out to eat sometime this weekend. I didn't know if ya'll would like to go to SS for a little lunch sometime. Would that be ok?

Grover: How about it guys?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure what happened, but for some reason the forum must've been hungry cause it ate my previous post and now I can't read it.
But yeah, Mokey and I are in too. Let us know when we'll be going to get ready. It'll be fun to meet so many of our friends there, find new things to count, and show Mokey around the Street.
Uh, what about G-Man and Rizzo? You guys coming too?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok time to pack and go. We'll be leaving sometime this evening. Is everyone fine w/ that?

Grover: I'm fine w/ it.

Herry: Same here.

Cookie: Me fine w/ (begins to :cry: ) that.

Its alright Cookie. We'll be leaving soon. We'll be there as in w/ a snap of my fingers.

Cookie looks at Kyle waiting for the snap to happen....

Cookie: Me waaaaaiting.

For what?

Cookie: The snap!

Oh sorry about that Cookie. It was just a figure of speach.

*runs off crying*

Herry: We've got to hurry before we become waterloged.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh, why are you packing Kyle? Are we going to go to SS for dinner or is there some sort of sleep-over we don't know about? And what's the matter with Cookie Monster?
Hey Bo, why so down? Wanna... wait just a sec.
Guys, is it OK if Beauregard (MC) and Sweetums come with us to dine at Sesame's finest restaurant? Even if it isn't Sesame's finest restaurant, can they still come with us?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats fine w/ us. Oh sorry about Count. I guess I was just out of it today. Lets go if everyone ready? Because I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.