Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mokey's ready and so am I. I'll be bringing that terrific top hat you gave me Kyle, so as to pull out a few spectral images of the Numborgs I've been working on with Mokey's artistic drawing skills helping me make these a reality.

Hey Bo (MC), you and Sweetums coming too?

Will we be taken Kyle's car or shall we go via bat-express?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
If I could choose a Muppet roommate, I think I'd probably pick Janice, just cause she's so cool and laid-back...always seemed like she'd be a fun person to live with....:flirt:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Batlike hearing pricks up after GonzoGirl's comments.*

Hello GonzoGirl, they call me the Count cause that's the screen name I choose for myself. Can I help you? Are you interested in becoming a new boarder here at the Muppet College Dormhouse? If so, you'll have to pick another Muppet character to be your roommate. You see, the one rule we have here is that a new or perspective boarder can't pick the Muppet character already taken by a previously registered boarder. And it happens that Janice is already registered here.
*Looks up Janice's name in the Braille or audio version of the dormhouse's registry book.*
Ah yes, here we are. Anathema and Janice are currently checked in as boarders, and residing in Room #18.
Sorry to have to inform you to this policy here at the house, but you're welcome to stay and register if you want. Just let me know and I'll help you out by providing a list of who's been already selected, that is if you still want to register as a new boarder here.
Hope this helps and have a pleasant night.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'll be ready as soon as Grover and Herry get the car. Its at the wash right now.

CM: Me not ready Kyle. Me have to get Me cookies. :cry:

Poor Cookie. He says that He miss his Mom, Dad and Sister. So I figued Me, Herry and Grover would stay for a while. Now unless u don't want to stay w/ us thats fine w/ me. I just wanted u to know Count. *keeps packing*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, I understand. Poor guy, he's homesick and misses his family. Yeah, that tends to happen to all of us from time to time. Well, I might drop in now and again to see how he's doing. But then again, if you need some counted cheering up, look up my mentor and namesake over there on SS and he'll chase those blues away.
LMK when you're all ready to go and we'll join you at the lobby.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Count said:
Mokey's ready and so am I. I'll be bringing that terrific top hat you gave me Kyle, so as to pull out a few spectral images of the Numborgs I've been working on with Mokey's artistic drawing skills helping me make these a reality.

Hey Bo (MC), you and Sweetums coming too?

Will we be taken Kyle's car or shall we go via bat-express?
Sweetums: Wait I want to go to Sesamie Street!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok guys. *walks out to the car and humming* Ok is eveyone in?

Status
Not open for further replies.