1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet College Roommates

Discussion in 'Games' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Ah, that's what you meant by floor plans. Yeah, let me finish my dinner and I'll help you out.
    Talk to you soon.
  2. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

So, what happened to the sing-a-long?
  3. The Count

Here's a floor plan of the dormhouse, to benefit everyone involved. Bear in mind that we're looking at this from above and straight ahead, so my left is what's on the left side of the plans.

Imagine a long, horizontal rectangle divided into three horizontal floors, stacked on top of each other. Now cut that principle horizontal rectangle into three pieces: two long rectangles, and a rectangular-squarish segment in the center of the building. The left rectangular flank will be known as the East wing, and the right rectangular piece will be the West Wing.

For the next part, imagine that we're standing at the start of each hallway, looking at the end which is right in front of us if we walked all the way to the end of the hallway. Each wing is made up of eight rooms, placed in 4 by 2 squared block formation.
    West Wing:
    Floor 1 has Rooms #1, 3, 5, and 7 on its left side; and Rooms #2, 4, and 6, and the Laundry Room for the entire dorms on its right side.
    Floor 2 has Rooms #15, 17, 19, and 21 on its left side; and Rooms #16, 18, 20, and 22 on its right side.
    Floor 3 has Rooms #30, 32, 34, and 36 on its left side; and Rooms #31, 33, 35, and 37 on its right side.
    East Wing:
    Floor 1 has Rooms #8, 10, 12, and 14 on its right side; and Rooms #9, 11, and 13, and the Floor 1 Bathrooms on its left side.
    Floor 2 has Rooms #23, 25, 27, and 29 on its right side; and Rooms #24, 26, and 28, and the Floor 2 Bathrooms on its left side.
    Floor 3 has Rooms #38, 40, 42, and 44 on its right side; and Rooms #39, 41, and 43, and the Floor 3 Bathrooms on its left side.
    The center segment of the dormhouse is where you'll find the common areas of the building. The back half of this space is devoted to common rooms, one per floor, decorated with its own unique carpet. There's a trashcan in the back lefthand corner of each common room, and a fireplace in the back righthand corner of the same rooms. It is this fireplace which conceals the dumbwaiter elevator that helps us get from floor to floor much easier than taking the stairs. However, if you wish, you can access the normal stairs as well. Imagine that the common room's behind you, and there's a big swinging door in front. Once you pass through this swinging door, there's another door on your left that yields the multi-level stairwell with a rainbow-painted spiral staircase. Of course, if you're on the second floor and you pass through the first swinging door, there'll be a second swinging door in front that leads to the lobby.
    The Lobby: Imagine that you entered through the front and the swinging door that leads to the adjacent stairwell is in front of you to the far back. To the left of this is where you'll find the registry desk. This desk has a rack with high relief numbers and keys for me to take and give to the new boarders. There's also a kind of entranceway used by Aaron, our bellboy, that lets him slip behind the desk as well. You'll notice that there are plush armchairs and a couple of coffee tables for small gatherings.

Exterior: The exterior of the dormhouse is something subject to discussion, cause of added areas. First of all, close up the building itself by placing exterior walls, a roof, exterior windows for the rooms, two giant front doors like the ones from 1-2-3 Sesame Street, and a few stone steps. There's a swimming pool behind the dormhouse, visible through the common room's window portion, and a garden located to the left of the common room where we have outside events.
    Hope this helps clear up some of the confusion some boarders seem to have regarding the location of their rooms and everything else in the dormhouse complex.
  4. The Count

As for the sing-along, noone ever contacted me for that. Guess we'll have to reconviene at another time for this week's singing session.
    Hope this helps and have a good night.
  5. muppetintherye

muppetintherye New Member

6. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

7. muppetintherye

BTW Someone should take Wembley. There's still rooms 34 and 37-44 left and all four of the other main fraggles have been taken. Speaking of Which, the Trash heap, Philo and Gunge has apparrently moved to the first floor common room. Either that or bad pizza.
  8. The Count

Hey! Don't call my pizza bad! Went through a lot of trouble to make it, especially since it was to celebrate the end of semester and beginning of summer vacation. Besides, thought you wild rockers liked that sort of food. Oh well, might as well fire up a couple of slices for dinner tonight. Mmm, seafood and pineapple pizza.
  9. muppetintherye

Count, I didn't mean to insult your pizza. I meant pizza that could have been in the fridge since I don't know when. Sorry about that. But of course, the pizza laft in that long doesn't seem likely.
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Hello Muppetin. I'm Kyle. These are my room mates.

Grover: Me. *points to self*

Herry: I'm here too. *holding a pair of wights*

Cookie: Me here to. Eatting cookies and pizza. BELCHES!

Cookie now that was unpleasent. Excuse yourself.

CM: Me excuse. BELCHES! Opps Excuse me again. Ha ha ha ha ha....

Oh my. I don't know how I put up with u. So would you mind giving us a tour of your room and roomies?
  11. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Telly: Does Cookie feel better?
  12. The Count

*Calms down a bit.
    Well, that's OK Muppetintherye. You should talk to the dean of Muppet College, Phillip Chapman, about helping you capitalize your student ID so it reads better as MuppetInTheRye rather than all just one extended word.
    But it's good to have you here in the dorms with your bandmates, and there's some food stored in the fridge if you want to eat.
    Hey Cookie, I hope you're feeling better since last we saw each other.
    Heh, Cookie always makes me laugh. Well good night to all and Rest In Peace.
    *Leaves and goes to Room #1 to go to sleep.
  13. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

So, you feel better after your nap Count?
  14. The Count

Why yes, thanks for asking McFraggle. Just working on my ML, got a few more entries left to add, hope to get help on that soon and post V10.5.
    As for right now, I think I'll take a break and turn on the ICE unit in my room and watch some TV. Oh, and Mokey's taken Lanford for a nice holiday in Fraggle Rock. They probably wont back until next week.
    Hope this helps and have a good day.
  15. muppetintherye

Ok, in case you're wondering how I found out the Trash Heap, Philo,and Gunge came to the comon room, it goes like this: Our first day at the dorms was mainly just soundproof the dorm, and unpack. We decided also to explore the building. We got to the common room for the first floor and were suddenly greeted with the words "Halt! You are in the presence of the all-knowing Trash Heap!NYAAH!"
    and she told me who we were. We introduced ourselves and after that told her that we were new here and were just exploring the building. So, that's pretty much it.
  16. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Digit: Welcome back from the ocean,JaniceFerSure & Clifford!!Group Hug!!<all hug>

Clifford: Thanks,Digit my man! Boy,it's great to be back here in the dorms..I've got so much laundry to wash.Hey Count,we brought you back a Ocean City t-shirt,hope it'll fit you.Here ya go Digit,some seashells we found by the seashore.<handing shells to Digit>

::Clifford taking his basket of clothing out to the laundry room::

JFS: Hey there Digit,been a long time. Here ya go.<handing Digit a cage with a hermit crab inside>From me to you.

::JFS plops down on her futon,turns on the stereo & sings along::

:sing: Ground control to Major Tom....

<Digit looks at his hermit crab>
  17. The Count

Thanks Clifford, the shirt's a nice one and yes, it fits. Hmm, might do some baking tomorrow. Then again, might come up with something entirely new.
    And I wasn't aware that the Trash Heap and her two little guardians had moved into the Floor 1 common room. You sure you weren't just dreamin' Muppetintherye?
    Well, good night to all and have a pleasant sleep.
  18. muppetintherye

hallucinating, probably but unlikely. Dreaming, no. The seven of us were awake at the time.
  19. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

That is what you think.
  20. muppetintherye

We All remember it also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.