Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Come on, Mokey, we're leaving to Sesame Street now.
Hi Kyle, brought my parking permit and my Fraggle roommate. That OK with you? So, where's G-Man and Bo (MC)?
Hey Cookie Monster, don't worry we'll be there soon.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats fine Count. I think it will be an exciting adventure for all of us. Oh Count if we need to we can take two vechles. If we need to?

Aaron

Reaction score
i dont think we need to take two cars

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, we don't need two vehicles. That is, unless we can't all fit in the same car. BTW: Where are G-Man and Beauregard (MC) and their roomies? Aren't they coming too?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Batlike hearing pricks up after GonzoGirl's comments.*

Hello GonzoGirl, they call me the Count cause that's the screen name I choose for myself. Can I help you? Are you interested in becoming a new boarder here at the Muppet College Dormhouse? If so, you'll have to pick another Muppet character to be your roommate. You see, the one rule we have here is that a new or perspective boarder can't pick the Muppet character already taken by a previously registered boarder. And it happens that Janice is already registered here.
*Looks up Janice's name in the Braille or audio version of the dormhouse's registry book.*
Ah yes, here we are. Anathema and Janice are currently checked in as boarders, and residing in Room #18.
Sorry to have to inform you to this policy here at the house, but you're welcome to stay and register if you want. Just let me know and I'll help you out by providing a list of who's been already selected, that is if you still want to register as a new boarder here.
Hope this helps and have a pleasant night.
Oops, sorry...didn't mean to overstep my new membershipness! I thought this was just a thread to post what Muppet character you'd like to room with, if you could. I am new to these forums and was just trying to join in...:concern:

Beauregard

Reaction score
He meant new to the boardning hosue, not to the board, and he is just saying that you can't have Janice as a boarder with you becasue shes 'taken' HOWEVER youa re welcome to stay here with another Muppet.

We are not Newmemberist here. Not discrimination alowed in the Muppet Boarding House

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
He meant new to the boardning hosue, not to the board, and he is just saying that you can't have Janice as a boarder with you becasue shes 'taken' HOWEVER youa re welcome to stay here with another Muppet.

We are not Newmemberist here. Not discrimination alowed in the Muppet Boarding House
Ahh, I see now...I guess I got a bit confused. So how do I find out what roomies have available space for moi? :halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello GonzoGirl, sorry my previous post shook you up a bit, that was not my intention. Forgot to say "Welcome to the fun and Muppety madness found here at the Muppet Central forums!" And now a little bit of history to help you understand this thread's purpose. If you go back to page 1, you'll see that this was originally intended to be a thread to just say what Muppet character you would like to room with in a hypothetical world. But all of us started posting our choices, and the thread rapidly became into a sort of quasi-real dormhouse with room numbering, room placement, connections in which room went where, furnishings, and a registry of what forum member had chosen which Muppet character. But early on, the one thing that forum members determined was that one person could not take the character cosen by another, as this thread became the quasi-real dormhouse described above. Guess that's what happens when creative minds spiral a thread like this for so long as it's been posted here on the forums.

Anyway, here's the list of who's been already taken, in order of room numbers.
#1: The Count (MC, Eduardo) and Mokey Fraggle.
#2: SkeeterMuppet (Kim) and Red Fraggle.
#3: FireImps87 (Phil) and Johnny Fiama and Sal Manilla.
#4: Scooter (MC, Rachael) and Scooter.
#5: Squigiman and Gonzo the Great.
#6: Dr. Bombay and Kermit The Frog.
#7: wockaocka (Rachael, someone else) and Fozzie Bear.
#14: Meepster12 and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker.
#15: Janice&Mokey'sMan (Byron) and Rowlf The Dog.
#16: Fozzie Bear (MC, Kevin) and Floyd Pepper: Dormhouse Managers.
#18: Anathema (Alex) and Janice.
#20: HeraLirambar and Zoot.
#21: GonzoLeaper and Sam the Eagle.
#22 froggiegirl18 and Camilla the Chicken.
#23: G-Man and Rizzo the Rat.
#24: Aaron and the Newsman: Aaron's the bellboy.
#25: Crazy Ernie and Big Bird.
#26: Erine81989 (Kyle) and Cookie Monster, Grover Monster and Herry Monster.
#27: Daffyfan2003 (Kenny) and Bert.
#28: Beauregard (MC) and Sweetums.
#29: Don'tLiveinMoon (Aaron, someone else) and Ernie.
#30: Zack the Dog and Pepe the King Prawn.
And Oscar the Grouch is also present here in his trashcan in the common room on Floor 2.
So, as you can see, we have quite a good mix of Muppets here, and the only other character that's been taken is Animal with tutter_fan, though they still haven't decided on a room.
Any other Muppet character is still available for roommate candidateship, and I hope this helps you out. Rully hope to see you here as a new dormhouse boarder and have a good time.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hello GonzoGirl, sorry my previous post shook you up a bit, that was not my intention. Forgot to say "Welcome to the fun and Muppety madness found here at the Muppet Central forums!" And now a little bit of history to help you understand this thread's purpose. If you go back to page 1, you'll see that this was originally intended to be a thread to just say what Muppet character you would like to room with in a hypothetical world. But all of us started posting our choices, and the thread rapidly became into a sort of quasi-real dormhouse with room numbering, room placement, connections in which room went where, furnishings, and a registry of what forum member had chosen which Muppet character. But early on, the one thing that forum members determined was that one person could not take the character cosen by another, as this thread became the quasi-real dormhouse described above. Guess that's what happens when creative minds spiral a thread like this for so long as it's been posted here on the forums.

Anyway, here's the list of who's been already taken, in order of room numbers.
#1: The Count (MC, Eduardo) and Mokey Fraggle.
#2: SkeeterMuppet (Kim) and Red Fraggle.
#3: FireImps87 (Phil) and Johnny Fiama and Sal Manilla.
#4: Scooter (MC, Rachael) and Scooter.
#5: Squigiman and Gonzo the Great.
#6: Dr. Bombay and Kermit The Frog.
#7: wockaocka (Rachael, someone else) and Fozzie Bear.
#14: Meepster12 and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker.
#15: Janice&Mokey'sMan (Byron) and Rowlf The Dog.
#16: Fozzie Bear (MC, Kevin) and Floyd Pepper: Dormhouse Managers.
#18: Anathema (Alex) and Janice.
#20: HeraLirambar and Zoot.
#21: GonzoLeaper and Sam the Eagle.
#22 froggiegirl18 and Camilla the Chicken.
#23: G-Man and Rizzo the Rat.
#24: Aaron and the Newsman: Aaron's the bellboy.
#25: Crazy Ernie and Big Bird.
#26: Erine81989 (Kyle) and Cookie Monster, Grover Monster and Herry Monster.
#27: Daffyfan2003 (Kenny) and Bert.
#28: Beauregard (MC) and Sweetums.
#29: Don'tLiveinMoon (Aaron, someone else) and Ernie.
#30: Zack the Dog and Pepe the King Prawn.
And Oscar the Grouch is also present here in his trashcan in the common room on Floor 2.
So, as you can see, we have quite a good mix of Muppets here, and the only other character that's been taken is Animal with tutter_fan, though they still haven't decided on a room.
Any other Muppet character is still available for roommate candidateship, and I hope this helps you out. Rully hope to see you here as a new dormhouse boarder and have a good time.
Oh no worries at all!! You didn't shake me up-I just tend to worry too much if I offend people, especially in a new environment. Thank you for explaining a bit about the dorm-I have been trying to go back and read the previous posts to catch up and familiarize myself some-and thank you, too, for the list of who has been taken.
I didn't see Hoggle or Sir Didymus on the list-might I be able to room with either of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.