Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Reaction score
nope he's out cold i shook him and slapped him

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, what to do. Maybe some smelling salts will bring him back. If that doesn't work, ask Beauregard (MC) to tell Sweetums to bring a firebucket filled with ice cold water.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Meepster12. It's nice to see you and Bunsen and Beaker here at the dorms. Room #14's down in the basement level or Floor 1, in the East Wing. You'll find it on your righthand side, last door down across from the Floor 1 Bathrooms.
Oh, and here's the key to the room. And it might be a good tip for a bit of asking before just moving in unannounced. But I hope to see you here more often and enjoy your stay.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good morning everybodeeeeeeeeee!

Sorry, that one was for Grover. So, how's everyone today?
Went to the stores yesterday with Mokey to do a little shopping. Got a couple of presents for my mom and one of my brothers for Christmas, and I picked up all four Mini Muppets PVC figurine sets. Now I feel my collection's complete and caught up, at least until the release of S6. But that'll get taken care of by my family as gifts for either Christmas or my B-day. Now I'm only missing gifts for my other brother and sister.
Hope you guys have good luck too doing your holiday shopping, have a good day, and hope to see as many of you guys here for the T-Day feast.
You know that's a good question to ask... are you and your roommate or roommates going to go home and visit your relatives and friends for Thanksgiving? Or are you going to stay here in the dormhouse?
Well, hope to see you later.

Meepster12

Reaction score
*looks in mirror and sees self turned into muppet* BUNSEN!!!! YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAININ' TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, I see you drank the flask of Bunsen's potion that was still chilling in the Floor 1 common room's freezer. Sorry bout that, here drink this one, it'll give you an anti-dote effect.
BTW: Now that you're settled here in the dorms Meepster12, if you could, give us a little descript of what your room looks like and what furnishings are inside. If you need any help, read through the past pages selecting to read only the ones that contain room descripts. Or if you need any help planning out the room's design, LMK and I'll brainstorm some ideas with you.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Meepster12

Reaction score
My room is a hodge-podge of lab equipment, furniture, and various video game systems and gomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.