Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh good you're out. *tosses a cream pie at Lisa's face* *which is half mine* *darn it...*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh good, no rebutle...I was worried there for a second. *tosses helmet aside*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! (And she didn't even have to say "boo" this time!) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: HOLY PIGEON SNOT! Lisa and I both have zeros at the end of our post counts!! *throws a penguin or something!*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Smug> See what happens when you take your helmet off? ...Did you want the oxygen?... (Hehe, watch the zero go bye bye... But getting close to 3400!)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*grabs helmet, takes oxygen, builds fort of Muppet/Fraggle plushies* Okay, I'm good now.

(And hasta to my zero as well! Moving right along to 7,600!)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
(In search of good times and good news? With good friends you can't lose? This COULD become a habit! ...Could? It DID, a while ago...)

Hi good now, I'm Insane A. Sylum. Nice to meet you, how are you doing today? ....Is that fort comfy? I've always prefered to cower under rocks... Or a seat of the EM bus, whichever's closer and easier to get to...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well now that you and Christy had the bus in that old barn out back...But then there IS that rock as well...Hmm...

(Yeah, it became a habit a few hours ago methinks...)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
(A few hours? ...Are we talking about this particular muffin session, or muffining in general?)

Yup, it's always a major decision. I usually go for the rock...