1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by theprawncracker, Oct 23, 2006.

1. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Photos...By...Hilda...Good grief...And yes, most of the grief these people cause IS good...
  2. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Rolls eyes> Oy, a love poem by you from him? Too much for me to be this tired and still handle...
  3. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Speaking of poems...I have one due in English tomorrow...Oh disciple of ushy gushy!!! :halo:
  4. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Ooh, and I have to write one in German... Um... I don't suppose you could help with that, huh Layla... You're more, um... French-speaking...
  5. Leyla Member

Hey, at least you don't live with them! And don't get me started on Wanda! Or Robot Kermit! Or Wanda AND Robot Kermit!! <shudders> And if Piggy catches wind of what he's been saying about her, then we're all dead meat!
  6. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Si, and I'm more or less Spanish-speaking.
  7. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Emphasis on "or less." :p
  8. Leyla Member

<giggles> As a school teacher I can't help you cheat, so there will be no sonnet for the Prawnet from me... Hilda however, is all too happy to serve you in that regard... and any other. <rolls eyes>

I suppose I could write one in French and you could translate it... how do you feel about love poems about piano playing dogs?
  9. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Thanks oh beloved other half...:rolleyes:
  10. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Examines protege> I thought he told you that he doesn't...
  11. Leyla Member

<giggles> Yes, but I've already said that I do!
  12. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

She does? Then I now pronounce them dog and ushy gushy disciple.
  13. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

I object on behalf of the pianist!
  14. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Overruled. (You owe me big time Leyla.)
  15. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Ahem> You know, I don't HAVE to put those glove scenes in...
  16. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...Leyla, I hope you realize that I have no contract that allows me to wed anyone. Let alone a dog and a woman...So Lisa, about those glove scenes...
  17. Leyla Member

(Thanks, Prawnie!) Oh, I don't know why the pianist would object! I would take great care of him! See, I've gotten him his very own kennel, with one of those adorable Schroeder-esque toy pianos! (I've been spending way too much time with my roomies) (Also Lisa and Prawnie)
  18. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

(Yes, yes you have. And with all that time you've never ONCE had that little talk about not taking defenseless prawns into closets to measure their waist sizes!) (And I suppose that's true too...But that's why we're so gosh darn loveable! ...Or me anyway.)

...I really don't have anything to say out here.
  19. Leyla Member

(She's surprisingly stubborn Prawnie. Rather fixated I'm afraid, and Robot Kermit isn't making things any easier!) (And yes, you are both absolutely lovable)

Mmm... that's right, Prawnie, stay in the parantheses. The world outside of them is cold and frightening.
  20. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

(Sheesh, I told you to leave that thing deactivated...) (Didn't we win an award for that or something?)

That's why I brought the mink coat. Right Maureen?

Maureen the Mink: Right! *cuddles me*

How warm...